1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Thanks Brother .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

LOL . It wont be a surprise for sure ..

Ajit
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep an eye on FIAT Bravo
  3. As you had a punto already,I think its better you go for Linea only...If you buy punto now,later you might feel sad about not having bought Linea..

As long as it is a FIAT you will fall in love with it quiet easily...
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  4. If there was a launch date declared i would have happily waited Ganges. ..

Ajit
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ajit - I know what you're going to pick, Check your Inbox.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just read this today here only in tfi about launch of bravo and evo if its going to be launched by early of the 2013 i would say wait for the same.

teky,
    whats that ::V so secret.. car name ? dont say Swift Dejjjireeee :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Hi friends ,
    There is a small update from my side .

The future generali insurance ppl has suddenly taken a U turn . Now they aer asking me to repair my old car since their insurance liability is only 3.2 lakhs . They are not ready to replace the deformed shell of my car mentioning that the car has not been rolled over . Also they want me to repair/ replace more than 100 pieces of my car .I have straight away rejected that . Neither insurance company nor the body shop people can guarentee even 80% perfection for this surgery on my car. So i dont see a point in repairing a car by spending 1.25 lakhs from my pocket toget a less than 80% perfect car. I cannot take my family's life for a ride. I understood that for making profit Future Generali is giving so less importance for passenger's life.

They have provided another option of taking around 70% of the insurance liability which comes to around 2.02 lakhs ( without bill and taxes applied) and then sell my car to salvage person or repair it outside .

There was a salvage person who was ready to take my carfor 2.5 lakhs. So the option for me is to accept this offer of 4.25 lakhs and give my old car . But in that case I have to cancel my new car booking .

My friends (MN and Anupam who are in MyFiatWorld.in) are trying their level best to solve my casein a polite manner. I have to take a decision in this week. May end up filing a case in IRDA and fight for this . Will keep you posted .

My future cars will be from FIAT . But Iwill never opt for the "free" insurance provided by Future Generali along with my car . I have lost my faith on this insurance company . Also I will ensure that neither my family members or friends will go anyway near this insurance company .
    Ajit
  9. How come the insurance liability is only 3.2 lakhs?this is just a year old car...this is ridiculous...
    Our best wishes are with you mate,everything will be fine...Dont loose your hope...
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Its really ridiculous dude, that they are saying, Tell them that you are going to the consumer court and threat then that all the Fiat cars will not be insured by you and will publish this nonsense in the newspaper. How can they compromise with the life by joining the car......