1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hope so arnab..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Tony .. I think that for me to be normal I should get the italian girl in red dress . :)

Hope that something will be finalised soon ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

If it was few years old vehicle the process would have been faster ..

Linea vs punto .. Now it is purely a tug war between brain vs heart . If one day I will decide on linea next day it will be punto . Anyhow let us see who wins it ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

No Ramesh ..

As of now just one person came and saw the car for salvage . Hope 1 -2 more persons will be coming by this week . Anyhow by tommorow I wil be sending a mail and see what is the final decision. So just waiting for them to get back to me .

New car .. As of now I have decided that I will buy linea only if I get a good deal on that . This decision was made once I realised that FIAT may bring new models to India in another 2-3 years. So want to save money to buy my dream vehicle :D ..

Ajit
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    why this delay tactics?

ask them to finish it fast.
  3. Sundu ,
    I am tired calling them every day . That is the truth .

Think about the situation where I have to call up even the salvage people asking them to come and see my car . Even I did that atleast 8-10 times even though it is not a part of my business .

I will be sending a strong note to the insurance people tommorow and still if i dont get a response I will be taking it to the higher level .

Ajit
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Why confusion, get a Punto and a Linea :p
    On serious note , depends on your need & finance... Will it be a :) CUTY Red Punto :) or Linea?
    :wow Red Punto :wow :wow Red Punto :wow
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ajit, there wont be any use of calling the same people everyday. I would suggest without wasting any more time, send a stern email to the higher ups of FG demanding immediate settlement. Unless you do that, things will keep happening at their own pace. Hope you have got the required email ids by now. I am telling this from experience.
  6. Shams , I have only the customer care id. Do you have mail ids of any higher officials / contacts ?

Ajit
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    unfortunately, i do not have. tried searching a lot but could not find anything useful.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    its time to approach insurance ombudsman.

things will start work.
  9. As a daily routine I called them again today (nowadays I get a lot of time to make phone calls since my bus stop is 20 min walk away from home :) )

I called FG chennai office and they said that they have sent the file to next level today and they will take a decision today itself .Also they promised that by today evening they will call me back and will provide me the final update. And I have already sent mail to the cust care .

If I dont get a response by today evening I will send mails to next ids that shams had shared with me .

But my mind says that they wont delay it further and by today / tommorow they will decide on the final amount and get back to me . Hoep it happens

Ajit
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As a car enthusiast, I can understand your state of mind buddy! Don worry, entire TFI will pray and wish that you get behind the wheels soon! Wish you all the very best :up