1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Week days > 2 bus to office and return 2 bus . Changed my office timing till i get a new car.

Weekends > Staying at home dreaming about the good old days.

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  2. That's a very very tough phase that you are going through :thumbs down
  3. Naah .. waiting to hear from insurance team .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Very true anandh .. Unfortunately I left my reliable old zen at my native .. Hope in another 1 month I will be back to normal ..

Ajit
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

I can understand the pain you are going through... dont you love biking? if you do, get a bike you love and zoooooooooooommm for now.
  5. Nopes Venkat , Bike and me are at 2 opposite poles :) .Not touching it for last 15 -16 yrs ..

Ajit
  6. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I am sorry that you are still not able to overcome the pain. But just give a try to the bike, be safe as you have not driven it since a long time.
  7. this is really a very bad phase...hope you get through it soon,and within next month you become a proud owner of another FIAT...Cheers!!!!
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    HOPE YOU WILL GET THE BACK TO NORMAL SOOOOONN..
    and see you soon with the Italian Girl...
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Why is the insurance team taking so much time? I can feel your agony.Get a Linea soon! or again a Punto?:cool:
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is there an update Ajit?
    When are you getting your new car?