1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    SSB,MG,BNW and FTA are colours that can have maximum visibility at nights. In my next buy I will consider this fact. Though I like my red I will not go for any dark colour that has less visibility at night.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Ajit ,

i have one idea , think all those formalities and procedure completion , you will get money in 1 month later , think in Oct/Nov sure you will get mega discounts on punto / lineas or may be 2013 linea message can come :) , you can buy those time :)
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I hope before that govt will not impose any extra duty on diesel cars.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. Ramesh / Sun ,
    I have to make one confession . When ever I see a exotic red punto my heart will start to take control over my brain . I understood that I am so addicted to this exotic red punto that I lost sleep for last few days . Even days during that accident I was not hurt this much.

They have left my injured punto at my door step itself .So everyday while I reach home after work I see this car and daily morning again I have to see it . I think that was the biggest mistake that I did . I should have towed the car to the service station itself.

And coming back the color of linea , since I have no special liking of any color , I prefer to book a color which is easy to maintian :) . If SSB is the one that is easy to maintain then i dont mind to book that one too .. I think now the only options are TW and SSB for me . Bcoz my daughter dont like OB. My better half dont like HHB / Grey/BNW . lol . Thank GOD that Fiat is not giving lot of choice for color .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Vijay , when the service center team decided to make it a total loss , the procedure will take little longer .

First the service center team came and saw the car .

Next day the surveyor from insurance company came and saw the car .

Service center gave the estimate 2 weeks later .

Now the insurance company will send 3 independent service mechanics again to check my car to make sure that it can be totalled .

So today the first person is supposed to come . Waiting for him from morning .

Wish that atleat by sept mid , these insurance team take a decision .
    2013 linea ... :) unless the engine is different I dont want to buy any more "facelifted " fiat cars :)

Ajit
    4 people like this.
  5. So,any updates on what the service mechanic had to say??
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What you said about exotic red is correct. My neighbor's red City looks like faded when parked next to my punto. Punto's red(if maintained well) simply dominate.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. red is a color even if it is dirty looks super hot,i dont/hardly get time for cleaning my car and it still looks presentable...red on punto looks as if they are made for each other,no other car looks as compatible.what say guys?
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nopes Arnab , this saturday another 2 gusy came and saw my car . These people were sent by insurance company . And these people said that few more people will come and see my car before any final decision is taken by insurance company .

All this delay is jsut because my car is just 10 months old and IDV is quite high . If it was 5 -6 yrs old car there wont be this much delay .

Anyhow I am helpless and only option is to wait ... wait .. and wait till I hear from the insurance company .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Very true . I like even polo in red . But punto in red is something which can never be compared . It reminds me of Schumi in the super red hot ferrari ..

Ajit
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  9. Hope everything gets sorted out soon...Yea even polo looks good with those set of alloys.

So how you managing without your Cuty Red?:confused:
  10. Any updates Ajith Bro.