1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Nopes Srida.. I have asked my friend to first give me a snap shot of linea in ER in photo shop. Thought that if that looks good then I can go ahead and send the mail . Waiting for that..

2. I'm not very sure if that can happen but no harm in trying. One MFW member told me that he mailed them asking for Linea in OzoneBlue (same as my Palio) before the OceanicBlue was launched and he was denied the same.
  3. sungoa2010

For an approximate answer one can compare red polo vs red vento . So in our case it will be better than red polo vs better than red vento. :D
  4. True Anandh .But since they discontinued Ozone Blue color , they have to spend much more effort .

But ER already they are giving for punto ..So I dont think that it will be big effort for them to provide one linea in that color.

But being FIAT we will atleast get a reply back from them .

I doubt whether any other brands in India will even reply to customers for such requests ..

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

No Sun .. Vento front look almost same as polo . So it is easy to compare both .. But punto is completly different from linea .. So a little difficult for me to visualize it .. :)

5. You are spot on! :redcar But heard that FIAT is not entertaining such stuff since they are worried that more people will start asking for such customization.

Anyways, let's see on what they reply to you ;)
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  6. 9.9L of estimation is too much.You could get Linea Emotion in that price.

BTW,are you booking Linea Emotion Ajit Sir.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  7. No Abhinav . Even Linea Dynamic on road price will be ~ 10.26 lk after all the gimmic discounts . Add ~ 50 K more to this for Linea Emotion pack .

So mostly will end up buying Dynamic version

8. Hey what about your car's insurance company?did they reach a settlement till now??
  9. Not yet . Hope to get it over in another 2 weeks . Will keep the thread posted ..

10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    TW is one amazing color for Linea. It is my personal favorite even though mine is BNW. But, maintaining TW is herculian task. So, think about that too.

For now, If I were to buy another Linea, it would be SBB. :D. It is rare but looks royal.
    2 people like this.