1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Thanks a ton Tron .. Another 5 -6 sleepless nights after seing the beauty ..

These days seems like days between engagement and marriage :)
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Congrats Ajit!! The pictures looks great!!
  3. Thanks Srini ... In the last pic the plastic just below the wiper base , the middle portion looks detached.As per them it is a lock and can be fixed . What do you think about it ?
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

It seems to be at the first glace as a lock. Did you try to lock it? Let me see tomorrow in my vehicle.

One quick question - I got a July Manufactured vehicle one month back. Why are you getting one manufactured during June; that too from factory? Did you inquire?
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. Sure .. that will be great Srini ...

I tried to lock it by pressing it . It was not getting locked ..Even the S E tried the same. But i assume he was not aware of how to lock it .Or may be it is not a good lock ..

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Yeah .. As per Raman it depends on the color too . He said that BNW and few other premium colors are available for latest manufacturing date . But for Exotica Red they are sending across the June manufactured one .
    There was one more member who booked exotica red in oct mid and recieved the June manufactured one . I believe it is eNVy from Pondy ..
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Congrates @Cuty Red for your Cute Red. Looks great in pics. I can understand your pre-marriage excitement :)
  7. He he ... Thanks mate for the wishes ... :)
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Congrats Cuty Red on your new Punto.

Red Punto is really Exotic.
  9. Thanks Ramjn .. :)
  10. Friends ,
    Today went and gave the final amount via cheque. Expecting to get it by friday / saturday after registration.

Accessories offered :
    1.Mud Flap / Floor Mat / Car Body Cover
    2.Sun film / 2500 discount .

Accessoried planned from showroom :
    1. Seat Cover - Pure Leather( Middle Part) + Art Leather - 12500
    Cancelled this just after reaching office :)
    2.Door Visor - 1600
    3.Door SIL - Chrome - 391
    4.Chrome Exhaust Tip - 2900
    5.Reverse Sensor - Negotiating

Accessories From Outside
    1.3M Sunfilm
    2.Seat Cover
    3.Cleaning Kits

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Srini ,
    Today I asked them to replace that piece and they accepted it .So this part will be fine ..I hope ..