1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hmm....
    Linea with increased GC looks very ugly.... :D
    if you are looking for linea please ask for the suspension set-up of the old lineas ;) and opt for Minimal Grey it looks decent as like FTA.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ajit, why don't you to join us in the south india meet at ooty in any tfian's car who has vacant seats..
    do check with ramesh or teky about the same.
  3. Shams ,
    I planned for another trip at the same time .. Mostly to GOA with another family.

Anandh offered me his Ozone Blue Palio for this trip . It is one of the vehicle that I can never forget . So because of my other trip , with a great difficulty I had to say "No" to him .. Otherwise I would have come ...

Feels so bad to miss this event ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Ganges .. Till there are dejires nd manjaz in our indian road I will never bother about looks of linea :D.. I promise .

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ajit,
    i hope linea owners are not reading this :D
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    When you are visiting Goa?
  6. Pray Ganges . Pray ... because if they read my comment they will read yours .. and they may :chair: you up ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Sun ,
    Mostly Sept 15 - 19th .. I mean "mostly" .. That was the reason I was asking you abt goa - chennai trip in your thread .

By next week it will get confirmed ..

Ajit
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok then let me regret with this picture,i love Linea ::V

Fiat-Linea.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. Latest update regarding my insurance claim : Within another 10 days the management will take some decision on my claim and then another 7 days for settlement as per insurance people . Wish they stick to the dates .

Ajit
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ajit,
    Thats gr8,
    We hope within a month you will book your monster LINEA ;)
  10. Did you shoot a mail to FIAT for the Exotic Red Linea???