1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :lol

You are right Ajit.

If OB is out of the equation, then i transfer my vote to SBB!
  2. One of our TFI member made an order for HHB 90 HP Punto, though the color was not offered by Fiat for 90 HP in India that time. Likewise, cant one order for a Exotic Red Linea ??? is that a big deal ???
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    If its possible nothing is better then ER, or you can go for SBB it looks stunning on linea.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Are you guys forgetting FTA Linea? Linea looks more bigger in FTA.
  5. Hey Srida .. That is a good idea . Let me send a mail to Fiat . If they are ready to get one for me .It may be the first linea with Ferrari Red Color :D

Ajit

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Sun .. I too like FTA .But I dont think that they have got that color in 2012 lineas .

Who can forget the FTA that conquered Leh ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Yes Vivek SBB is also an option as I have mentioned ..

Ajit
    3 people like this.
  6. My vote is for SBB or BNW! Like teky said, me too always felt that Linea in Black looks comparatively smaller than in the other color's.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The lucky one to get the HHB 90HP ordered is Vignesh (vj_v1) from Hyderabad. And ever since, its been on my mind .... Why not order for a ER Linea. It will definitely look stunning and the rarest Linea in India. You should definitely give it a try. Good Luck Ajith.
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

tat would be me, but didnt get through... but someone else has got it...
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ajith,
    Keep an eye ::pP on Skoda ... ::V
  10. ofcourse ganges .. through rearview mirror :D

Ajit
    4 people like this.