1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Sun , ofcourse indiviual parts is much costlier when brought separately . Then think about the painting cost .. labour cost etc etc ..

2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Even i vote for the same as Suresh... i am sure you wont like the new Punto sport ,a sedan makes more sense now and you can name it as an upgrade and try to forget that bad incident...
  3. Venkat ...
    The car is fixed so no option to vote .It will be linea. But dont want to disappoint you . You can vote for the color even though it is purely a personal choice ;)

While selecting punto 90 hp there was no confusion at all .. It was exotic red or ferrari red.. But for linea as of now no personal choice.

4. Go for Hip Hop Black Linea ajit. Kinda rare color among Lineas and next best color after Exotic Red. BNW is elegant but a lot can be seen on the roads.

Even I want all my next cars to be in Ferrari Red after ownig a ER Punto and I too have cursed Fiat for not having ER on Linea unlike Red Vento and rapid.
    2 people like this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea is best in black... Take a look at karthik's Tjet thread.... you ll love each n every pic of the beast !!
    1 person likes this.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Oceanic Blue gets my vote. Looks REALLY nice.
    2 people like this.
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

tuffy task :p
    my personal fav is black, didnt get lucky to have a HHB Punto... its an elegant and beautiful color, but beware unless you are ready to spend time often to clean it and wax it every week... its not for you...
    next choice is minimal grey... liked it very much when she is clean and glossy... not sure how will it look when she is dirty...
    BNW is good , but too common now a days...
    1 person likes this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Black makes Linea look smaller - I'll tell you that Sun Beam Beige/BNW/TW are the most elegant colors for Linea. A BNW Linea around hilly area with some fog looks definitely like an angel from the Sky, So if I were to pick it would be between the BNW & TW.
    2 people like this.
  9. Voyla .. .. 4 people and 5 colors :D ..

Dont confuse more friends

My better half and angel too voted for TW followed by SBB as of now ..

Surprisingly my angel didnt liked oceanic blue color.. When ever I ask the reason she says that the color is not good .. Only GOD knows the reason ..

I too like black color and BNW for linea .. But they staright away refused .. And later on said that if i like that color I can buy it .. But I sense a danger in that dialogue ..

The best thing my punto 90 hp did to my family was convincing them that there is no better brand than FIAT that we can afford which offers so comfort and at the same time provides maximum safety features . So choosing Linea was just easy .

10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

TW Linea also looks quite impressive:

EDIT: This is our member pammuluvcars car.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.