1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ajit - go for Linea!! It is VFM today considering90HP.
  2. Fiat is always the best :) .. yeah if i buy linea my only disappointment will be that it wont be the ferrari red ..

Ajit
    Vivek , after all I am buying a FIAT .. and I dont see any reason to regret by seing any other car ( even if it is high end of FIAT ) . Also there is very little difference between Linea Emotion and Dynamic which I can happily live with :)
    Considering 2011 models .. there is almost NO 90 hp punto available . We may get few lineas .. But again with low ground clearance .. I think it is better to go for 2012 linea rather than 2011 unless I get a very very good offer ..
    Ajit

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I too want the same Srini .. Hoping for the best ...
    Ajit
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nothing wrong in checking out the 2011 Linea if you get very good discount. Personally, I like the low ground clearance than the new tall stance. :)
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Have you ever thought of the option of going for a 2nd hand high end Linea MJD? I just had a thought since it also one good option to tackle with the unexpected extra expense
    of going for a new car. Some how you can compensate for the financial loss.:) Keep it for some time and go for a new model of Linea when it comes in 2013/14. Just a suggestion.
    2 people like this.
  5. Nopes Sun ... If i was having a plan for buying a second hand i would hav brought anandh's ( his uncles's) palio :) which he has put for sale .

And waiting for new models from fiat .... :) .. It is true that we are die hard fans of fiat .. But this is too much of optimism .. ;)

Ajit
    2 people like this.
  6. 2 people like this.
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    My bad buddy, didn't saw the new brochure till now. But now Linea dynamic seems more VFM, go for it buddy.

If you are looking for 2nd hand then, Rejeev's punto 90 hp is there for sale, here is the link http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tfi-classifieds/6918-white-punto-90hp-sale.html
  8. Anandh ..
    This is an eye opener for indians who use to believe these brands blindly . And when these luxury brands are rated this poor imagine about the brands that can sell cars only in sub continent where the safety featurs dont cross the mind of people even in their dreams ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Also I want to update that I received the repair estimate copy from Tafe and it came to approx 9.9 Lakhs + Service Tax ( around 12.6%) ..

Infact the estimate is hand written and I think that doctors prescription is easy to read than this estimate . Will upload the same as soon as possible .

Now waiting to hear from the insurance guys , which will take approximately 10 days to finalize the decision whether to declare total loss and if so , then amount that they can give me .

Regards
    Ajit
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How come a repair coast is more than the coast of the car. There may be many parts that can be used.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It will be, because the repair cost involves labor rates too which will go higher.