1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Go for the normal 90hp once again (It's still available i believe?). ;)

The 90hp makes a lot more sense than the Linea Multijet in most of the situations.

2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    dynamic in linea is same as emotion in punto now !! with old linea 15" alloys.. But aint driving the hatch better in the city than the sedan ? I guess u should go for punto emotion and remap it.. thats a better n economical option at this point of time..

@relativity.. Isnt the inventory of Tjets all over ?? Just some test drive ones are remainning with dealers !
  3. Punto 90 HP sports is 15k more than punto 90HP.If you bought Punto 90HP before thinking it as VFM,then punto 90HP sports does make sense aswell.For 15k extra you get some unnecessary stuff(metal pedals,decals),for me only chrome exhaust tip was required.
    If money is not a constraint then go for LINEA all the way.
  4. Very true Arnab .. By GODs grace my family issafe ..

The truck driver ran away once he hit us .But later on came once he understood that we survived the accident .. And since no one was injured no thrashing by the public.. ..And i didnt saw the driver ..

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Sun , that was the only reason I was also thinking about linea dynamic even though I am never a big fan of sedan ..

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Thanks Suman ..

Getting the money from the truck driver is never going to happen .. Because the FIR is a case against them and the car is the only loss which has to be covered by the insurance people .

Unfortunately in India our law is pretty weak ..

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

No no to petrol car Relativity .. Even though TJet is a steal with the offer they give now ..

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Paaji ,
    If i can get 2011 90 hp punto I will be more than happy to get it . That will be my first priority ... Checked with few dealers .. But no luck as of now .. Still the hunt is on ..

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Dynamic is similar to 90 hp punto .. I too thought about remaping a 76 hp punto .But will it give the same feel as a stock 93 hp one ?
    Any day I will prefer a hatch .. city or long drive ..But now seing ther price difference I am somewhat inclined towards linea dynamic .

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Arnab ,

Last nov when I brought my 90 hp for ~ 6.7 exshowroom . and the new 90 hp ex showroom itself is 7.56 . So without any change in the engine spec , they have increased almost 70 K for the same car . Hence i consider it as not VFM ..
    In my car I was having the chrome exhaust , sil plates and also the decals . The metal pedals alone was missing . Still I didnt spend more than 7.75 on my car.

5. Yea I forgot to take the price rise into account,in that case you are paying way more and getting the same thing.but the price rise is across almost all brands,right?dont know for what reason,but it seems we customers have to bear the brunt.

And regarding getting the money from the truck owner is never going to be possible.Few months back me and my wife almost had a similar experience,and lucky to be alive.We met with an accident with a government bus on the highway just 40 kms after vizag.I can never forget that,it was no fault of mine,my hands tremble if I drive at speeds above 80 kmph.There was video evidence(traffic signal) which showed the bus driver was at fault,but the police argued and said you are alive dont drive from right lane etc etc,and the outcome was the driver paid from his pocket 1000 rs,and he got nice thrashing from me.The worst part in all this was the car had an insurance lapse,I thought would get it done once we reach kolkata.It is one experience which I can never forget.Its better to move forward in life and let bygones be bygones.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

I would say go for the Linea, It makes absolute sense. You already had a hatchback and have lived with it, try the sedan. It's not going to be much of pain as the Punto itself was large (By Hatchback standards).The tuning is entirely different from 90HP and it handles better as well. You get some additional space and boot to use at the same price of 90HP.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    From the quote you said its clear its in price range above 100% of punto original price surely above your current idv of 120 %+ , suggestion get linea mjd that will be good.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  8. :) Suresh .... you mentioned this on the same day itself ... And from that day only my mind got tilted towards linea ... And after that ramesh too :) and later on many friends over here ..

So when are you coming back ? Or already back to homeland ?

9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Ajit, i am happy that you are moving ahead.
    For your next buy i think you should go for top end model, whichever you go for. Its easy to buy it now but later you'll definitely regret not going for top end, after looking at other's car.
    In case of linea go for Emotion and for punto go for 90 hp. Try to get 2011 models in both, you'll definitely get good discounts.
  10. Ajit Sir,

Better to get T-JET+ or Punto 90HP 2012 Sports Version.

It will make you best.Buy only 2012 Punto 90HP Sports Version in your Red color.