1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Horrifying accident Ajit Sir and special cheers Ramesh a.k.a Ramjn and Suresh a.k.a Teky for helping you and your family members.

1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

I didn't look at this thread on 10th as I was busy with my next days trip.Today I was shocked to see your car in accident. Thank fiat for making such a safety car.
    Certain situations are not in our hand and good to know that you and family has escaped from the tragedy. The accident was unavoidable but the decision of buying a 90HP with air bag was to save you from that. Think that way and forget about any other loss.
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

I like that you are back to the forum,

I think you should file a second case to recover the losses, take advises from different lawyers and proceed, i know you'll be buying a new car. If you'll be going for punto then you would have to fetch that 2 lac from your pocket, though case may take time more than expectation but still, its your hard earned money ,if you yourself wouldn't take a stand then who will? Today its you tomorrow it could be anyone of us. Don't let it go just like that, fight for it. Morons like these would keep hitting people like us here and there, if we don't take a stand.

One advice: have a contract with lawyer that you'll be paying him a certain percentage on the amount you'll be getting, after getting the cheque from accused. Things will become much simpler.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
  4. Very Correctly said Sun .. Infact that is the only positive thing that i can take from this accident. Thanking GOD for saving my family and thanking my family for supporting my decision to buy fiat , again ..

I too thought of filing a second case against that lorry driver. But after consulting with experts what I understood is that it is pretty useless to file a second case and we have to run behind court and case for few years and at the end we may not get even justice .. So unless our crap laws are changed we have to suffer ..

Here everyone is interested in only looting the customers .. Laws are in their favour .. That is the bitter truth ..

5. Ajit,
    Are you not looking at the repair aspect of your Punto? if you car is less than one year there is some percentage of money insurance has to give even on the plastic parts.

Looking at the accident pics i still think car can brought back normalcy may require body shell,wiring change but engine seems to be OK.
    Might take about 2 months to get every thing sorted out.

6. Sat ,
    The body shop person who saw my car said that it is difficult to repair it . and even if it gets repaired it can never b in its original condition .
    Also the engine bay is also having lot of damages.. And it can never brought back to original condition I will never be confident enough to take it for any long drive with my family .

Hope that I can receive the repair estimate copy atleast by this week .

What I heard is that the punto shell alone costs approx 2 lk + ..

7. Feel extremely sorry for you Ajit. Was very shocked when you called me. My sincere request as I told you on phone is not to get into framing complaints on the truck as you will end up loosing a lot of money, time and patience. My dad says it is definitely not worth it unless you do not have insurance or things like that.

At the same time, if you face any issues in regard to the full IDV being settled to you, do feel free to call me. We can surely challenge them in the consumer forum.

As you said, we are all relieved that you and your wife are safe and just consider every thing has happened for good and move on from here.
  8. My sincere thanks anandh for clarifying me on that day regarding the same ..

Surely I will get in touch with you once I hear from the insurance guys

9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just checked the Forum after a couple of days and was shocked.............
    Thanks God you and your better half is safe and thank the ALMIGHTY that your baby was not with you all....
    Offcourse no other car is as strong as a FIAT.
    Hope you get the Amount at the earliest,
    But try to sue the truck driver you hit you from back dont let him go free and play with others life..
    take care and keep us posted...
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the update on your car? Did you get the estimates?