1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    sad to see your car in such shape, but be sure everything will be alright.
    Good that you and your wife is safe.

These truck/bus drivers, I don't know what goes o their mind.

And great part to see other members helped you with all possibilities. Teky & Ramjin, you are so valuable members, hats off to you guys.
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

I'm proud of all the TFI'ans who came to help you...

Nobody was a relative...nobody was a friend...FIAT happened ...and now see the brotherhood....!!!

I just closed my eyes and imagined how things might have happened to you....and how TFI'ans might have helped you...I was almost in tears....

Lucky to be safe and happy for you...

Again...hats OFF TFI'ans....
    1 person likes this.
  3. Very true Vijay ... They made me feel better and helped me to recover.. For few hours my mind was totally blank and was not sure what to do ..

4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

That's a very sad news to see your ride in this condition, but thank god that you and your family is safe. I can imagine what you would have felt. AND really hats off to the fellow members who helped you out.
    I am glad to know that everyone is safe. Thanks to PUNTO for this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

very hard to react when you saw a fast approaching truck,thank god that your daughter was not onboard.

safe that you have chosen emotion pack,kudos to airbags and fiat.

is the truck driver conscious or under the influence of alcohol?or might be cleaner was driving?

kudos to fellow tfian teky,ramjn,ranjith.

teky and his father helped me out situation like yours,when my linea collied with apache.

how is your wife?consult a doctor,suggest to take necessary scan to ascertain both of you okay.

since neck must have bombarded even with airbags and seat belts.
  6. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Thats some serious damage to the car but happy to hear that you and your wife escaped unhurt.

Who will control these uncouth bus and truck fellas?

Big cheers to all TFI members who helped you out :clap

Wishing your ride a fast and complete recovery!
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

I dont know if I am very sensitive or emotional.. But I was in tears as well reading how helpful Teky, Ramjn and Ranjith were...

FIAT Brotherhood Rocks :up TFI'ans Rock :up

Kudos to Teky, Ramjn & Ranjith.... :up

And Ouchhhh... That was some serious injuries to your Punto.... Take great care of her... She is a life survivor for you and your wife... Kudos to her...

and What was the scene with the Truck Driver? What was wrong with him? Any Muscle treatment was given to him? :punch:boxer:hit:chair::firey
    Make sure to make him straight so he thinks 100 times before playing with someone's life....

Now even we have to think 100 Times before stopping at Red Signal... My Eyes will always be on Rear Viewing Mirrors... My worry is, My FGP doesnt have Airbags like your FGP had :confused
    Our life is such an easy game for any damn Truck Driver? :eek:
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  8. Thank god you and your wife are safe.It really feels very bad to see your beauty get hurt so badly.This reminds of my similar situation which I had few months back in my swift.This is one of the reason why i migrated to punto.Kudos to Fiat and punto.
    Hope your beauty gets a speedy recovery.takecare
  9. Thanks Ravi,puntosat,vivek,clash,Naughty,arnab for your concerns ...

True Sundu ..Lucky that my daughter was not on board.Usualy she sits at back seat and dont like to put seat belt too .. I cant think of it..

We were having shoulder pain and neck pain for 2 days and now we both are perfectly fine ..

People said that the truck driver just ran away after hitting us thinking that we both are seriously injured.

The worst part was that since the FIR was filed the lorry will be fined for JUST 500 rs and sent for break failure test. Myself and Ranjith saw the truck @ RTO and the break was working perfectly fine . So I believe that either that guy was talking on phone or was careless driving.

Now i understood that accidents can happen even without 1% of our mistake ..

10. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

So what next??

How much unsurance coverage u get?

Or is it total scrap?