1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Cuty Red, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Atlast .... yeah atlast ..... met my italian beauty ...
    It was very romantic environment ... slightly raining ...
    During PDI didnt find any major issues .. The rain stopped for 10 -15 min and in the short time I checked the exteriors.

Exterior

1.Didnt saw any dents or scratches ... Even thought it was done at appros 3 pm there was no sunshine..
    2.I was not able to check the front and rear washers .Though there was lot of water around the car water was not available in the car to check the washers.I will check it before the delivery for

sure.
    3. I didnt notice any rust @ door joints / screws / engine bays etc .
    4.Was surprised to see the spare wheel. I thought even that will be alloy .It was steel.I hope that is the standard.
    5.Due to the excitement I missed to check whether any scratches are there in alloys .Kept that for check during the time of delivery.

Interiors

Due to the rain outside I spend most of the time inside the car .So got chance to check almost all the function inside the car .
    1. Checked steering controls functionality / wipers / defoggers / power window switches / seat height adjustments / seat belt height adjustments / steering height adjustments / head lights / ORVM

adjustments / engine bay livers / fuel lid etc / cabin lights ..
    Didnt find any faulty things in any of these ..

One issue
    Few pics took during the PDI ..

DSC05668.jpg DSC05669.jpg DSC05671.jpg DSC05672.jpg DSC05673.jpg DSC05674.jpg DSC05676.jpg DSC05678.jpg DSC05680.jpg

Ajit
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    many congrats buddy.welcome to the party.
  3. Few more pics :

DSC05681.jpg DSC05682.jpg DSC05687.jpg DSC05693.jpg
  4. Thanks Varoon :)
  5. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Wow... congrats cuty red.... enjoy
  6. In this pic I am seing some issue . It looks broken to me . But as per my SA , it is a lock and it will be fixed before delivery . Hope it is fine ...
    Friends Any comments ?
  7. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Which pic and what issue?
  8. Forgot to attach the image ..
    DSC05684.jpg
  9. Thanks mate ... It will b another 5 -6 days to get this in my hand... Monday being a holiday no bank transactions :)

Ajit
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    way to go county! \m/ Welcome to FIAT family. Mighty 90hp is a great choice, with excotica Red she looks more sizzling hot bro.
    Enjoy your stallion, happy & safe motoring!