1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 Multi-Jet Dynamic

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by mohanrav, Jul 18, 2013.

1. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks Rajan.. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Imran.. :)
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mohan.

Congratulatuions on zeroing the Punto MJD for your buy. You will never regret the decision. Welcome to the Fiat family in advance. Hope the you are able to arrange for the finance without any major hassles. Although I would have suggested the Emotion variant, Dynamic is fairly good enough with the only difference of Air bags, Blue & Me and a couple of speaker less which I think you can live with. Atleast the Dynamic has the basic safety the ABS with EBD.

Since you are planning to take the delivery, can I suggest something different. Try talking with the SA if you can lay hands on the Nov/Dec 2013 models in jan 2014 since Fiat normally doles out substantial discounts for the previous year models when the year changes. Then you might afford the Emotion variant too. Just try your luck.

BTW what colour are you planning to book you Punto?
    1 person likes this.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thread Cleaned

I request everyone to stay on topic and share the joy of Mohanrav in bringing the Punto home
    1 person likes this.
  4. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Godhlur,

I can try that..But not sure I cant hold my thoughts till December.. :)

I'm planning for Ferrari Red.. :)
  5. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Just an update… Booking is done, and will be doing the PDI on Thursday Morning.. Dealer is Aadya Motors, Mekhri Circle, Bangalore.. I have already downloaded the PDI from TFI. Thanks a lot to everyone to contributed for PDI checklist.. Delivery is on September 24th.. :)

Last week, we had been to showroom with all our family members and everyone fell in Love with Red Beauty.. :) So, she is gonna be in Exotica Red.. :)

I'm not able to sleep guys.. Anyone has tips???? ;)
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Which variant and what was the final deal on road ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  7. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats Mohan. You set a goal for November, but achieved it in September. Hats off brother. Proud to share your native. I am from Srirangam, myself :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats for booking Red Hot Punto.All the best for PDI & Delivery.:pdo post lots of pics when you go to do PDI & while taking delivery.did u booked Dynamic?whats the final quote on road?if you are having sleepless nights then just google on net about Punto.::V
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Simple tip to get good sleep after booking the Punto - Imagine yourselves driving all around the town with the lady in Red (painting the town red). Your family will be amused to see you smiling in your sleep.

Congratulations Mohan on the Red Punto. So did you manage to get a 2012 model or a 2013? Is the PDI you mentioned is pre-registration one? I hope you could call upon some TFIians to accompany you for the same. Keep us posted and all the best.