1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 mjd or chevrolet sail lt abs ?????

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by top-gear, Dec 2, 2012.

1. dharmesh

Punto is not at all bad in City driving, I daily drive 40 KMs in my Punto from Kandivali to Powai and Vice Versa and that too during peak hours.
    Now any living in Mumbai would know what it is like driving on JVLR and western express highway during peak hours.

I really find this funny, when people say it is difficult to drive Punto in City. :evilsmile
  2. I second you on that...u need to shift @right rpm...punto is like a rocket(even my swift is)., but with punto its all about stress free driving...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Exactly. You just need to get used to driving Punto in traffic. Just put the gears in 1 or 2, release the clutch and see the effortless move with the MJD torque
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    you can experience this in B2B traffic not reqd to change gears 1-2;1-2 you may not touch the acc pedal also it moves smooth with cluth release with out much effort .. Punto Piece of cake in Traffic
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Ramjn's answer is spot on. I have never faced any issue driving the Punto in traffic and driving sedately through traffic I have managed FE figures of over 20kmpl (without AC) and 17kmpl (with AC)

I have faced no major issues with the service of Punto. However from what I have heard about Chevrolet (my uncle has a Spark) is after 3 years, servicing becomes very expensive just like Hyundai (I owned a Santro for 8 years).