1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD EP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by levis lover, Apr 1, 2011.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Punto manual says 5000kms or 6 months which ever is earlier
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    when did that happened?

mid says 3000 and 15000 in my punto...!!! :-(
  3. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    I have heard saying some one in one of the delhi fiat dealer that punto warranty also covers clutch and pressure plates along with some more consumables, is it true?
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

My pressure plate got changed under warranty few days back.
  5. So after 3500 kms, i can hear some noises from the right side of the car. I don't know if the noise is coming from the shockers( or something under the car near the rear tyres ) or it may be the back panel( wood board covering the top of the dicky) behind the rear seat.
    Sound is heard when car crosses over some pot holes.
  6. Recently i tried to get my car repaired under insurance and the service advisor told me that it would be wise i don't claim insurance because only a mirror had to replaced which would cost around 1700.
    If i claim insurance i will have to pay
    500 to the surveyor
    plus i would not get any discounts at the renewal of the policy next year.

I have one question
    Why do i have to pay to the surveyor ? Why should the insurance company charge us for surveillance of the accident ?
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    500 is not paid to the surveyor :) it is processing fees for the insurance claim that you will make and will be added to your total bill.
  8. Yesterday i got a call from the service center that FIAT is going to change the steering wheel rods of punto's because of some problems. Has anyone else got any calls regarding this matter ?
  9. Hi guys,
    I am having some problem with my punto.
    Second service is due after 1500 km. But the car engine sounds like 4-5 year old Indica's engine. I am really worried. What could be the problem. At around 3000 rpm, car sounds like a jet.