1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD EP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by levis lover, Apr 1, 2011.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    get the wheel alignment done to correct the pulling to left
  2. After 28 days and 2000 km, i had a small accident with a truck. It was completely truck driver's fault. We were going in opposite directions and he didn't even stop after. I had to intercept him.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ouch.

Cant make out much from the pic, though the damage does not seem to warrant a replacement of any part/parts.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Clean it with car shampoo, to see real damage. Probably rubbing compound might be of some help, else com paint or full repaint of rear fender would be required.
  5. image201104250828118b.jpg
    Here's Another picture..
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Minor one mate.... clean it up real nice and you will then come to know the real damage... Should be minor denting and painting job....
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    doesn't seem anything more than a RUBBING job required....goin in for paint at such an early stage will only dent the resale further
  8. should i get it washed first ?
    I want to know if washing would effect the rubbing ? Don't know anything about the rubbing,denting painting.
    Should i visit the service center first or is it okay if i get the car washed before going to the service center ?
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    No need to wash it. The rubbing guy would take care of it.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It looks like the scratch is made by tyre of the truck. Any way I think a polishing will hide it and then wax it. I got it done(scrach on door) for Rs 50 from a local body repair shop.