1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD E+ An Unsatisfactory Performance

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by veerupra, Jul 27, 2010.

1. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its being 10 days now but still no +ve response when will i get my car back. The part is still not available and under transition from Pune ,but no one knows if the courier is comin via flight or walking down to Delhi.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    What part is ordered, did you check up with the showroom guys that they have ordered the parts or just making false statements, Let them show you the order request and mail to Fiat India with the reference of that form, The matter would be clear then
  3. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Condenser of AC , as per them they have ordered it on Monday , but they are also not getting any response from Pune. Lately they informed that they have dispatched the parts from pune but here they have not received.
  4. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally got my car back with AC repaired and 3rd service done , but it took 12 days. everything is working fine till now, will have to check the AC in the afternoon.
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Good for you. Hope everything works out.
  6. Sometimes parts take a lot of time to reach a service center. It happens with every car company.
    It's good that you have got the parts.
  7. sekar1984

sekar1984

Bangalore
    hey, i have been following this thread quite a while as you are the only person faced so many issues with Punto babe, How is the AC working now? it has been 1 month by now, hope you have got an idea how the spare changes are>....
  8. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bad news again.... after working fine in summers the AC has failed again in monsoon season, getting the same problem that i have faced previously. will go to the service center tomorrow.
  9. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    ^ Any update on the A/c issue? Did it get resolved?
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Get the Full checkup done with the different dealer, maybe they could not get the correct problem rectified?????, and just experimenting on it...