1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD E+ An Unsatisfactory Performance

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by veerupra, Jul 27, 2010.

1. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As summer is approaching in Delhi my Punto's AC is dead . its not working even at 32 degree, i am scared what will happen when the temp is roaring between 40-45 degree. Last summers i went twice to service center regarding my AC problem , still the problem is unresolved.

This time Fiat need to change my AC or i will have to change my car.

Regards,
    Veer Pratap
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    problem should be rectified. selling car is not a solution. you should always fight for your rights.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    may be even the diesels need ac upgrade and fiat is not admitting??
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Veerupra,

Now is the time to have your ac checked by the TASC. Go there , let them be convinced about your problem, then talk to them about the solution and if it doesn't work take it up with FIAT. As some one had said , bottoms up is best and proper approach in talking would do the trick. Fighting for ones right need not mean literally abusing. Cornering the officials for non performance will perk them up. Believe me FIAT is very fast in resolving if they are all aware and you push them (TASC) too. Recently I had the clutch kit changed in my PUNTO on warranty and the experience right from identification of the problem to resolving was very very good. They can easily identify the genuine from a masked complaint.Few issues do come up due to improper usage and it will be unfair to blame all ills on FIAT.

A rattle can also emanate due to the roads or due to opening of the door panels for fixing speaker and improper re fixing. Insist on recording your visit to TASC. It will be better if they take the vehicle in with jobcard each time. Then non resolvement would be proven more easily

Abdul
  5. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally have given my punto to the TASC on 7th May for the AC Repair and 3rd service. got call from them stating that brakepads need to be replaced and condenser of the AC is found faulty. The part is not available and will take few more days.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ^^^ how many kms done? why couldnt they find out that the condenser is faulty in 1st place. idiots i must say.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    and that is why fiat have such a grand reputation nationwide.
  8. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    done 28853 km , they will take 2-3 days more to get the parts.....
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mine grande will go for an Ac upgrading next week, will post the detailed report after having the up gradation.
  10. nihaz

nihaz

Kerala
    In my experience the best performance for your money comes from Yokohoma S-Drives. No doubt about that. If you got the budget and looking for performance- Pirelli, comfort - Michelin