1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD E+ An Unsatisfactory Performance

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by veerupra, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Dear Veer,

Go to Elegant Motros. His efficacy has been endorsed by so many (even our members nitin and yougotmi who like you are original Rama motor customers have same opinion....viewtopic.php?f=41&t=161&start=50).

I have already discussed your problem with him. Perhaps He already knows you as when you called up FIAT helpline to complain abt door lock one night, your complaint landed to him. He had a talk with you. HE says you never brought your car to him. perhaps it is little off the way for you.

trust me my friend you will love your punto as much as we do. Do not leave your baby unattended. In case of any furhter help, let me know. As always I will try to help to extent I can.

Vijyant

for your convenienance my number agn 9818430549
  2. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vijyant ,

Planning to take my punto this weekend to Elegant Motors as recommened .... and hope all my issues are resolved .

Rgds,
    Veeru
  3. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    So many problems ?, The most of all is that you are not able resolve is.
    I once visited Rama Motors, their workshop is very small to handle the amount of vehicles they get for repairs and service.
    I suggest you to visit ABS motors Gurgoan, as they have big area to work and also rated no. 1 in Delhi Ncr.
    Any problem can be rectify by replacing faulty parts, there is nothing like you can't get repaired.
    When you go to service station, insist on complete work to be done before taking delivery.
  4. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today I visited Elegant Motors and have handed over the Punto for my second service and repairs. Met Mr. Sharma and explained all my problems and how Rama motors were not able to resolve it, He assured me that all the problems will be resolved, lets see what comes next..... only can hope to get my problems resolved.
  5. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Veerupra, any updates on your car?
  6. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got the My Punto back from Elegant Cars with one of the issues unresolved due to part unavailability.

As per them some part of the 12V power socket got damaged and will have to order which is chargeable and will take week and though its a very small part.

Its raining so the climate is not so hot to really comment on the Ac`s performance, rest all problems have being taken care, forgot to complain about the front wipers.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    It is good that you are satisfied.

BTW how the 12v socket got damaged?

Regarding your AC, the best effect would be seen in present weather when humidity is high. Put your ACC to 26 c and feel the dryness and loss of humidity inside the cabin.

I wish you a pleasant drive with PUNTO.

Vijyant
  8. veerupra

veerupra Timido

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today I got the wheel alignment & balancing checked and found the tyres are badly damaged and need to be change two of the them.
    For past few weeks i was observing some outbalance and change in sound from my Punto.

Any suggestions for the best tyres available.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    can you share what was the issue with central locking. why it had failed? any loose connections etc? also please mention what work did they do on AC.

I would suggest every member whenever the car goes for repair ask deeply what work is done and what was the issue and how it was rectified.
    it will be useful for diagnosis to other members as well and also help you if problem reoccurs.
  10. Veer, I empathize with your situation and sincerely no offence meant whatsoever, but looking at the above statement in quotes, 14k+ kms and the later mentioned issues; Gear problem, low FE, rattles, AC effectiveness, and shock problems...., also make me think probably you should try changing you driving style and see the difference?