1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic - CD/Mp3 Player

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Heartlin Sunderji, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hi TFI !

I have a query. I am not able to play music with my MP3 CDs which are written by me using Power2Go CD burn software. It ejects the CD saying CD ERROR.

I am not able to play my songs, as in Dynamic version only CD is the Input.

I also want to know if I can upgrade my head unit with USB or Aux which ever fits perfectly or available.
    :confused:
  2. Issue resolved. Got the nero burner and burned properly. Now rocking with music
  3. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Have you upgraded the speakers yet?

4. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    I was also having the same problem. Burned the CD using NERO, now I dont get error. Seems some issue with Power2Go burner.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Do u get option of aux when u press the CD button twice.I got it in my Linea.Got the Aux wire fitted from Blaupunkt service center, Bandra, Bombay and now enjoying my music played via my cell.
    U can try.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That feature was discontinued after 2010 maybe.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  7. kishore raju

kishore raju

hi i am new to this site...i won punto emotion..i dont have usb option in my system..will any one suggest what to do to get usb option. should i go for new set...
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Kishore, you can not have USB port with the stock music system as USB comes only in models equipped with Blue&Me. Regarding AUX, you can have AUX cable fitted if your car is manufactured before June 2010 with Blaupunkt written on the stereo.

Otherwise, only option is to change the head unit.
  9. Not yet. Planning for speakers upgrade. But dont have any idea which one will be good. Got any option ?

Have anyone upgraded their stock speakers with a better one Cuz ? when I listen to heavy metal songs, I feel, the speakers will rip apart.

The best optimized one for hearing is Vol 18, Bass 3, Treble 5, Equalizer Default.

If any one have any good option of upgrading, let me know.