1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD Active or Maruti Ritz VDI

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shashanknathani, Dec 30, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    That is a great colour. ::D
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Yes you are Right !

Correct Dignosis man ! ::T
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    If I was buying for my wife, I would choose the safest amongst the two, period. No frills, no gizmos or nothing else would tilt the balance. If I perceived car A to be safer than car B, I would go for car A irrespective of a few negatives. Our loved ones deserves the same care and safety :cool .
  4. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Wise Decision ::T
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Because the "Multijet" apparently has a "lack of turbo boost" problem. You should know better.

And are you not the one who thinks that the DDiS has a good punch and feels much better than the Multijet. After all your Swift is performing much better than the Punto.

I am surprised you are recommending the Punto !!
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

To
    Amogh

Go to www.team-bhp.com. There you will find owners of DDiS complaining
    " Lack of Turbo Boost " :shocked

My Punto was more responsive before the start of problem. :wow

Today even there is problem in my GP,my GP beats Swift in Ghat section because of its Short Gear Ratio. :dancing

My Problem is not with Speed.My problem is poor acceleration. :A

For your information,many Swift owners have mentioned the Multijet is always one step ahead to DDiS.

& most important I am not alone who says that Multijet is winner.Otherwise you would have booked first Electric Blue in Pune.

Take joint TD trial of showroom GP & Showroom Ritz/Swift.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Shashank - you already have the punto for your wife. what you need is a tjet for yourself... How does this look?? :anyone
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :lol Sorry, couldn't help this... :lol
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Just too good :mrgreen: ::D
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    if i compare my previous quadrajet fgt in vista to present multijet vgt in p90hp , it is like :wow :dance
    i o not think it is just due to additional 15 horses but the engine tuning and refinment is on different level. multijet sounds robust and reserved with lesser clatter.