1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 MJD Active or Maruti Ritz VDI

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shashanknathani, Dec 30, 2010.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I already saw the vehicle yesterday... It is November first week make and Blue color and is not a TD vehicle.... Almost all the Maruti dealers in hyderabad have 4-5 Ritz VDI cars in stock and he told me that Maruti itself is offering 30K cash discount on Ritz VDi + 5 Corp disc + 10 dealer disc.... and few accessories... but the deal is only for today...
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    VIN should give you the age of the CAR. It is a good point, Maruti rarely gives any discounts. Better to have a proper PDI if at all you are going for Ritz
  3. shashanknathani

Pune
    Thanks.... I have actually ruled out buying a 2010 car... will anyhow be buying a 2011 make but first and foremost i have to finalize on the car itself... ritz or Punto...
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    IMO good decision. The 2010 car getting registered in 2011 will loose out some value. Insurance value also comes down :)
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    How ever much we like the Punto, it is still a mans car. Women would definitely find the Punto a lot to handle and they are not going to feel / appreciate the ride quality and other technicalities . If I were deciding for my wife I would definitely go for the RITZ due to its size and maneuverability in the city and its a diesel too. I think in the same family one model of one manufacturer would suffice as one more would be boring and having a different one would be refreshing change.
    so that was my 2 paise.

Abdul
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Its like a nail-biting finish - Punto or Ritz !! ::V

Eagerly waiting for the climax. ::D
  7. shashanknathani

Pune

Hahahahahahaha :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I haven't read this thread completely. I am just posting my answer based on the title of this thread.

Buy the Ritz Vdi in Baker's Chocolate colour.
  9. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Amogh

If you are Multijet fan than how you are advising Noisy,Smoky DDiS ?
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think because women may find Ritz easier to drive and it has Electronic power steering (easier for women to use it). Besides women do not know much about Steering feedback, body roll and don't use much features of a car IMO (my mom says every car is same and all that is required is a Power steering and AC. She doesn't know driving either).