1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @gopscreative:- I got it done from LIMRA CAR DECOR near KALYAN NAGAR. It costed me totally 1700 rs including four side black vinyl, ABARTH stickering and teamfiat stickering. :) PLease let me know if you are planning. You can negotiate further..
  2. @samurai:- dude its awesome !!! I will be following you now Samurai on road :) i need your help now. really looking to do in my punto too :) let me know how much you paid and how much time it will take??
    please let me know your number too :)
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Drive_drift:- Than you...I got it done from LIMRA CAR DECOR near KALYAN NAGAR. It costed me totally 1700 rs including four side black vinyl, ABARTH stickering and teamfiat stickering. :) It took nearly 4 hrs for the stickering job. But I gave the PUNTO EVO picture on Tuesday to generate the vector file.. Since the vector file is already existing, it will take 4 hrs for the complete job and also the price can be reduced further :)
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    samurai84 if you asked me, I have vector file for Abarth Strips.
  5. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Kedar:- Sorry dude.. actually I forgot. I remember that u had sent me already.
  6. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    @samurai, I like the sticker and want to do the same for BNW punto @ Hyderabad.
    How to from where you get it? Any contact in Hyderabad?

@Kedar: Can you share your graphic files with me? So that I can get it done in Hyderabad...

Praveen
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  7. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Praveen:- Sorry dude... I don't have any contact in Hyderabad.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  9. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey Samurai, Did you get the headlamps also smoked? What was the cost and did you get it done in the same place?
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @gopscreative:- Yes, the headlamps also smoked. But I did this from Hypertune, R.T.Nagar where the quality of the work is not up to the mark. I guess LIMRA CAR DECOR also doing the headlamp smoking....