1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    No. mine is hh black punto :). Hemanth (puntom) has done that .he has done abarth stickering also.
  2. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks sham... just looked his pics.
  3. hi shams,

i was looking to get the same sticker what hemanth have done with the borders and the abarth one. its really look good. any info where he have do it and how much it have cost it.
    @Samurai:- please update your thread with some new pictures :) and will be catching you some day for the same if i like your sticker :)
  4. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Drive_drift:- Sure.. I am happy to help you :) today i gave the PUNTO EVO picture to the shop... He said he will edit and keep the sticker by tomorrow evening.. It will be done by tomo evening. I will update this thread with the pics tomo...
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Awaiting the new Look Punto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Upload as soon as the work is done.
  6. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys.. Here goes my ABARTH.... the stickering job got completed at midnight 11.30 yesterday.In one word i would say, the stickering guys done fabulous job.. I would recommend this shop for all the Bangaloreans :) I Could not take more snaps. More pics to be follwed soon... (Sorry for the low quality due to mobile cam)...

2011-12-01_07.21.11.jpg
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    samurai84 whats that black thing on wheel arches? Black Vinyl?
  8. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Kedar:- Yes, it is black vinyl.
  9. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Hey Samurai84, where in Bangalore you got it done?And how much did u pay? Please post the details.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    samurai84 can you please post your cars pic from side view.