1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

samurai84: Happy to hear that you had a nice experience. I also had some good experience when I went there two times, but the guy who attended me was Mr. Surendra.
  2. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @anoop:- good to see that they are giving importance to FIAT cars as well as separate service engineers :)
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

I am planning to do stickering like this for my SAMURAI.... Any suggestions please....

Fiat-Punto_Evo_Abarth_2011_1600x1200_wallpaper_05.jpg
  4. @anoop and samurai: If you want to deal with prerana motor hosur road service station guys let me know. they good friends of mine :).. the service quality is really good i feel.
    Samurai, even i m looking the ABARTH read sticker for my Punto. i inquired in service station, they said contact the lal bagh road showroom. let me know if your getting this on your car. i would like to join for the same in my car.
    just inquired from Prerana they said its 2500/- for both doors.
    can anyone conform the price??
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ i dont think original ones would be available anywhere in india. they (SC) would get it made from somewhere probably.. in that case it would be better to get it done from outside
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys Regarding Prerna service center on Hosur road, I think they are least knowledgeable on Spare parts department. I once asked them for front Bumper cap(cap on towing hook), they said its not sold separately at all and have to buy new bumper:hit. But Concorde guys had a list which clearly mentions that cap as a spare part and cost is 132 bucks.Its really pathetic about these TASS guys who doesn't even know about the exact spare parts also.
  7. @samurai84 @Drive_drift: just go to local number platewala.. he will be very much obliged to make it for you and it will be cheap. The dealers also do the same and add their profit on top of it. You can also get it custom made at the local guy.. i did the same and it cost me very less as compared to dealers here in Surat and got it custom made as per my requirements. One thing, DO NOT ADD RADIUM STICKERS ONLY USE VINYL..Vinyl is easy to remove when not required and does not damage paint... Have a look at my ride and also do post pics of urs when its done....
  8. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Drive shift:- Thank you.. Sure I will let you know when I go to the service station.. I am not doing this stickering from FASS... I am getting it done from LIMRA CAR DECOR near KALYAN NAGAR.. he qouted 1000 Rs :) It will be done today evening...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

@Shams:- I am getting it done from LIMRA CAR DECOR near KALYAN NAGAR.. do you know this place?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

@Shams:- I am getting it done from LIMRA CAR DECOR near KALYAN NAGAR.. do you know this place?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

@Mahir:- Sure i won't go for RADIUM....
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    no i have not noticed this place. there are many auto accessory shops in the road which connects banaswadi main road to kalyan nagar ORR. is it one of those?
    Do you have the vector file for it?
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    yes... it is one of those... no i don't have the vector file now. The shop person will make it today. He said that he will take a pic of my car and do editing according to that... If I am not wrong, you have done that blackening the side skirts ight?