1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

sorry samu san - i do not have any idea about projectors :(

I think any reputed ICE and accessory shop may give you some pointers.

Are you looking for low cost Chinese ones or branded ones? I can ask around.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hi Samurai, although i feel any leather would produce more heat compared to fabric but frankly speaking i have not really noticed/felt extra heat after putting the seat covers. If you don't mind spending more then go for genuine leather. Stanley is the best in leather here.. it would cost you upwards of 28k depending on which one you choose.
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @anoop:- my budget is 10K... can u plz ask any of ur frndz?

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

@shams:- thanks sham... i will enquire once again with Marvin.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Samurai, my seat covers costed me 9.5 k and i am yet to see a better fit and finish in this budget on any forum. If you wanna have a look i stay in jai bharat nagar on banaswadi main road.
  5. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Shams:- Good to see that v r statying near by,... Sure i will get free myself to see ur car... caould you plz send me ur mobile number to tamilsamu@gmail.com.
  6. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

looks neat. Any idea if the one with red logo is also available with the seller?
  8. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    No idea anoop. but you can check with the seller by sending a mail....
  9. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys... I have completed 4900 KM in 2 months :) I am gonna leave my vehicle for first service at PRERANA, koodlu gate. I am planning to paint the scratched parts also. Please advise me guys,, I have below listed issues...

1. Rattling sound from front passenger side. (near to passgenger air bag).
    2. Passenger side Visor broken. (due to poor plastic quality).
    3. Wheel balancing.
    4. Painting the front bumper and driver side door. (due to scratches)
    5. Sometime my remote key is not working.
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys... My car's first service is completed. I just wanna say to whoever says A.S.S is poor, What I had was very good experience with PRERANA MOTORS, Kudlugate service centre...

The service guy (RAMESH) noted down the problems carefully. Since I opted for painting job also, I had to spent another 2 hrs for my insurance get approval. On the same day in the afternoon i got a call from Ramesh saying that my car was to ready and they have sent to body shop.

I waited for 3 days for the paiting job to be completed... I really I could not sit in the house on last weekend without my punto. I missed Bangalore TFI meet also because of this :(.

Yesterday eveing I went to the service centre and surprised to my punto with red colour ears :) yes... the mirror caps are painted in red and break calipers too... and the painting job was upto my satisfication. They solved all the issues what I had mentioned... The service guys gave me the feedback form where I gave 10/10. :) Overall my 5k service experience was very good :)
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011