1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Samurai: The car looks good. What are the merits of this Black label rvm over the original RVM? can you please post some more details about them?

I agree with you about Prerana - I have interacted with them two times and both times, the experiences were really good.

It hurts to see the bumper scratched. If showroom is quoting a lot and DIY is not your cup of tea, then give a try to some good pain shops - I have heard many good reviews about SAI Colorium - no idea about prices, just an option.
  2. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @anoop:- BL RVM gives wide angle view when compare to normal RVM. It is very usefull when we are driving in highways. I paid 800 rs in bangalore. I will post the snaps by tomorrow :)
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Thank you smaurai. Do they have the night mode too? Will wait for the pictures.
  4. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

I want to do stickering to my punto..Could anyone please guide me where it can be done in Bagalore? and also I am planning to put seat covers.. I have finalised MARVIN for the same.. is it good to go to MARVIN?
  5. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear friends....

I am plannin to blacken the Headlamp... could you please suggest me whether to go for smokin idea or projector lamp?
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

How much is Marvin quoting and what kind of material are you planning to use?

Where in Bangalore are you located?
  7. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @anoop:- Marvin quoted me 20K for touch concept i.e mixing of genuine and art leather... I am located in Kammanahalli.. where are u located?
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

I am located near Vijaya bank lay out.

IF you know some place with out brand name, you may get the same thing in much lesser price.

There is a place near by where I stay - I have referred 2 friends there and I did my leather seat cover from there. He charges 6.5 for luster and I think pure leather will be around 25 or less.

There are lot of people who have got work done at his place in team bhp, and every is all happy.

PS: check this link - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/86053-seat-covers-imperial-inc-bangalore.html

mods - if cross linking to post in team bhp is against rules, please remove the link. Thanks.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @anoop:- Thanks for your help... can u plz let me know where can I fit projector lamp in bangalore?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

@shams:- I am looking for leather which should not produce body heat.. any suggestions plz?