1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 emotion pack!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by samurai84, Aug 16, 2011.

1. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear TFIs,

I am not so good in describing things.. here i have written about the my real SAMURAI :)

I went to the showroom with lot of excitement well before the delivery time. As soon as I reached the showroom, i was asked to fill up the forms to complete my documentation. The sales person explained about all the documents and handed over the key to me :) This was the happiest moment. I called up my parents and told that I have got te key. I went to the yard to look my SAMURAI. He was waiting there for me to come. He was not cleaned at all but I did not bother about that. I asked the sales person to make him ready very soon. Then they started to clean and tie the rubbon and roses :) Meantime i went to the store to buy door sill plates. By the time i come back, he was decorated like a strong muscled bride groom :) I asked the saled person to fix the door sill plate and he did the same in no time. ( that time only i came to know that door sill plates are availbale for only for front two doors). Then the sales person explained about all the features. ( All the things are well explained in TFI than him).

I was waiting for my wife to come to the showroom. Meantime I was admiring my new kid by clicking lot of snaps. At 6 in the evening we ignited him and he roared like a lion :) we said bye to the sales person and started riding the LION. Every1 on the road were looking this beauty.... We went to a temple and did pooja for him.

We did not want to leave him idle.... so we took him to the SILKBOARD to E.CITY elevator highway. Here comes the real amazin factor :) we touched 120 KM/H. we did not feel like travelling in such a high speed. it was an amazing experience. We came back home at midnight and given him some rest.

Next day, I took him to the AUTOGRID shop to install my favourite BL new rear view mirror. Then I have placed door guard on all the 4 doors and placed blind spot mirror on the both the side mirrors. ( Will upload the pic soon)

Nextday... i.e on Sunday we took him to VELLORE i.e 200 KM from Bangalore through NH7 highway. He is a real SAMURAI on highways. He touched 140 KM/H top speed. I admire his stability in such a high speed :)

Totally this SAMURAI crossed 700 KMs in 3 days... still far to go..............

P.S:- I will upload the pictures soon.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    hay what is the use of blind spot mirror
  3. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @kedar:- Blindspot mirrors are used to to view the Vehicles in the adjacent lanes of the road that may not be visible using only the car's mirrors.

I want to do stickering to my car... could aAnyone please guide where it can be done in bangalore?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    visit below link for Abarth stickers of my car. I have vector file with me, if you want I can share it with you.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on the purchase. What is this 'BL new rear view mirror'? Eagerly waiting for the pictures.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hey samurai congrats on having received ur baby.. and go easy man.. that e city expressway has a speedlimit of 80. u ll have challans coming to your house if you are caught in their cameras
  7. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Kedar:- Yeah.. I liked your sticker.. could you please send your vector file to tamilsamu@gmail.com... and also could you please guide me where it can be done in bangalore?
  8. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @Shams:- Hope so i did not get caught :)
  9. omzworld

omzworld

Samurai - Congrats for the fine choice!
    Hope you keep smiling with the your samurai for a very long time.

Would it be Ok for you to please elaborate on the discounts, frrebies and OTR price you paid.
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    @omzworld:- I paid totally 7.58 onroad price including an extended warranty. I have got the fuel voucher worth 6.5K. I got punto branded foot pads from the dealer as a freebie and a Ganesha idol :)