1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 decided. But which version?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by basis, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Try this, may be it is possible(most favorable). But don't forget to bargain. And try to bargain at your level best, at the time of token payment, it always work. Worked for me. (I) Belongs to sales and marketing.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Congrats on finalizing on the Punto!
    Firstly i would advise you to go for atleast dynamic and if possible emotion, not for anything else, but their safety features!

For your question, I have seen a customer in Concorde, Dairy circle bangalore being offered this deal in a similar situation as yours. I am talking about the insurance, not sure of the corp discount part. At the most you might have to buy insurance from outside.

They wont reduce 20k for insurance as actually it doesn't cost that much.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  3. As Fiat is giving insurance free for this month its better you talk to the showroom people regarding giving you some additional discount(the exact insurance amount equivalent as some cash discount or accesories),and they can collect the insurance amount from your company,so it will be a win-win situation for both you and the dealer.:mischievous
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Best way to call all dealers, KHT, Concorde and Prearna and Aadya and see who is giving you best offer for Insurance deal and overall deal.
  5. basis

basis Amatore

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for your reply. :)

sorry, I will not go for dynamic and above as Iif I leave the company any time soon then I have to pay a lot at a time from my pocket. No, sorry I cannot afford that.

Well, as Insurance and roadtax+registration will be paid by company so I have no control there. Also I will not pay 1 ruppe also at the time of booking. LeasePlan will do the needful +PDI+ so many things.

I have one more question. In my native calcutta the road tax in for 5 years and only 32 K. Can I register the car there and run in Bangalore with WB number?

If this possiable then if I leave the company in next 1-3 years then I have to pay small amount to company. as road tax in bangalore is too high.
  6. sungoa2010

I think it is not possible. For instance in my case I had a 50% NCB and I asked them whether it is possible to reduce my onroad price they told that it is not possible to transfer the insurance offer to onroad price.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    If you want to leave the company before the lease term gets over, you have two options:
    1. Ask the company admin to transfer the lease to some other employee who might be interested. I have seen this happening a lot of times.
    2. Get a used car loan, pay the remaining amount to LeasePlan and transfer the ownership to your name. When the car was under lease, the EMI was deducted from your salary every month. Now, you will have to pay the EMI to the bank for the used car loan. Everything else remain the same except that you will be second owner in records.

If you plan to use your car in Bangalore most of the time, them better register here. You can drive with WB plate, but there is every possibility that cops can stop your car. Lots of people drive in Bangalore with non-KA plate and without paying KA road tax. You can manage if you drive to west bengal and back every six months. You will have the emission certificate and toll receipts as proofs.
  8. basis

basis Amatore

Leaseplan told me not to take the free insurance offer and if possible than to take cash discount.

I am getting 9 K for Insurance + 5K copr. discount= 14K cash discount on Punto 1.3 active. Is this a good bargain?

I will not pay for anything extra then base price+vat+roar tax&registration.

Got offer of 642379.00 in Bangalore. Sholu I get more / ask for free things like autocop etc?
  9. Ask cash discount instead of opting the accessories.
  10. saroshmk

Also check the road tax rate. You will be charged @ 14% if you go with the lease as the car is treated as company owned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.