1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 decided. But which version?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by basis, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Basis
    Punto 1.2 is a good car. Don't treat it as option due to no choice. Its an awesome car. If your running is too less, then petrol is good. I think you will get a average mileage of more than 15
  2. QUITE RIGHT. noone chooses punto due to no choice. you buy yourself a punto as you love that car, and its features. please don't be a disappointed buyer. whatever car you own, be in love with it.

but still, he said no choice, as he wont be able to buy that 1.3 MJD instead of the 1.2 Petrol. it's okay, if you cant buy diesel. i suggest diesel as petrol makes you drive more, while diesel will make you drive more n more. the petrol is also as good as the diesel. i drove the 1.2 last week, and felt good.
  3. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Huh. as if alloy RIM and engine are playing a part in securing a car. Sorry mate, I can't even make a 3-inch dent to someone's jawline with my punch. Tum khush ho jayo, bas. ::T

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

There be a difference of almost a 1 lakh and 20k between 1.2 dy and 1.3 dy. If its in your budget, go for 1.3 dy, else 1.2 dy. And Figo Petrol ZXI is the most VFM car in hatchback segment(Just an opinion).
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Biggest trouble with Fiago is the radiator's position. A small hit has more probability of damaging it.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Marvin, Alloys are not for aesthetics only. They allow better air ventilation for brakes, extend their lifespan, prevent fading, more forged than usual steel RIMs & a must for off-roading in SUVs. It depends how you categorize these factors, whether security or daily use.

For Figo, good luck! i don't think it's anywhere Punto's category.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Now that Honda Jazz is out of question, why not change the thread title. In my personal opinion Tata Indica Vista Aura (Diesel) is also a VFM car with loads of features and the National Engine.
  7. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, I also already requested Mods. to change the title to : Punto 1.2 Dy vs. 1.3 Dy.

Vista: No. We have taken a short TD but not happy with riding on bad roads, body and boot space.

Will also check new i20 petrol once is it in the market.

Figo: yes, it is a VFM but already has lot's of complain.

Yes, in Bangalore price difference of punto 1.2 dy and 1.3 dy in 1.25 L. (I will wait till Oct,2012 for good discount)
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Did you say OCT 2012? :eek:
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread title changed.
    Please use "Report Post" feature to request.
  10. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto 1.2 Dynamic vs. 1.3 Dynamic

Thanks Raviji for the prompt action.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Yes, Kiran, will wait for the festive discount. I donot have any hurry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.