1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 Active with Abarth graphix....zara hatke...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by raavs, Dec 7, 2012.

1. raavs

raavs Timido

Visakhapatnam
    guys...check out my punto babe with new abarth graphix.... pic733.jpg pic732.jpg pic734.jpg
    N Kiran, gurus, rishike007 and 7 others like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Have seen alot of RED abarth stickers but not black. Guess white and red would have better contrast than black and white. Nevertheless, its still sexy.

Now, why not go for a mesh grill and a Abarth logos? ;)
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks nice and different. There are people out there who have even changed the FIAT logo to B&W :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Definitely that black Abarth strip is looking fab on your white punto :) Something unique ! Like what others have already said, get those grills black too. Black roof is not of my taste thou, but it can definitely be done, does't look bad at all. But please please dont get too much of Abarth treatment. Just minimal like what original have.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  6. Good work there!! Its really really looking good!! Co grats mate u have a beauty there!!
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    A black grill and a black rear view mirror would have added to the beauty,looks cool.
  8. i'm really jealous about the free numberplate styling all around India except mumbai! those cops made me remove the smaller number plate on a busy signal and gave me a fine [WITH RECEIPT] of Rs 300!!

and i was also issue an order to show the car next day with a proper number plate! :'( :(
  9. Sir,
    How much it Costed for u ?
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    is it active version?