1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 Active with Abarth graphics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sachu888, Mar 4, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @chotu

Congrats on your purchase and do let all of us know about it by posting an introduction thread here
  2. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    HI chotubaba ,

File sent to your mail.

Regards,

Sachin
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wonderful and great taste,
    the car looks awesome its the great modification done on a low budget frame.
  4. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Thanks Tony.

Regards,

Sachin
  5. shaiju

shaiju

Bangalore
    Hi Friends,

I own a Tuscon wine color punto and wanted to get the Abarth Stickering done on it. Kindly suggest the colcor for stckering as well if any of you could share the vector file of Abarth

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Sachhu,

I could not see the pics, can u pls forward it to my jshaij7776@gmail.com ID, I was planning to get the Abarth stickering done but do not have any clue as my vehicle colcor is Tuscon wine. Not able to descide which colcor stckering would look gud on it and also unable to get the vector file for that.Please do help so that wvwn i could get done and post it for revies :)
  6. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Hi Sachu I have been looking for these stickers for a long time for my Punto. WIll really appreciate if you can send the file to me too. my email is mads2849@gmail.com. Thanks a ton bro :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Shaiju mine is a tuscon wine too. if you recieve any email from Sachu please let me know. thanks :)

7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Silver colour on Tuscan wine should look smashing if the grills are silver and with OEM alloys. If it is an Active variant it is suggestable to get the grills, door handles and OVRM painted. Honestly, premium colours look best without any stickering jobs. Just my 2 cents.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Silver colour on Tuscan wine should look smashing if the grills are silver and with OEM alloys. If it is an Active variant it is suggestable to get the grills, door handles and OVRM painted. Honestly, premium colours look best without any stickering jobs. Just my 2 cents.
  8. prashantmahere

prashantmahere Timido

Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @sachu888
    Please email me the same file.
    I am looking these stickers from a long time. Your car looks superb bro...:)
  9. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Kindly pm your email address.

Regards
    Sachin
  10. prashantmahere

prashantmahere Timido

Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3