1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.3 Active with Abarth graphics

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sachu888, Mar 4, 2011.

1. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Wow, awesome, I must say. The looks of Punto has changed completely. If you dont mind could you please send me the file as well to me email id jaisha8@yahoo.com. Highly appreciate it.
  2. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    @ sreejesh please pm me your email id.
    @Jaisha I have sent you a mail.

Regards,

Sachin
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey sachu, could you upload the Vector file in the download section so that it would be useful to everyone and you dnt have to do the hassle of forwarding it to everyone. ::T
  5. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi Ansal,

Thanks for your suggestion.Could you tell me how to upload in download section.

Regards,

Sachin
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sachu: Uploading will be just similar to uploading a photo. Start a new thread in the downloads section by clicking on "start new topic". Then proceed as explained in the following thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey sachin, as paddleshifter explained, its really simple.

Just create a new thread , put in a few details and upload the file using the attachment option . :up

Well done for the Work nyways. Everyone will appreciate it a lot.
  8. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi,

I have tried uploading vector file,but it doesn't support esp extension.If anyone need it can mail me @ sachu_888@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,

Sachin
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Anyone knowing about any good sticker wala in and around Delhi ??

Dlp
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    [attachment=1:1opsprnr]IMG00205-20110305-1310.jpg[/attachment:1opsprnr]Oops, i ordered the genuine red fiat sticker (Thin ones) last week via my dealer costing some Rs 2.5k :cry:

If it doesnt come in by next week, i will ask them to cancel it and go for this Abarth stickers.

@ Dilip - Let me know if you come across a good sticker wala in Delhi & we can plan to get this done together on one of the weekend.

Few Questions : Does this have any -ve points during washing, waxing? what care needs to be taken?

Also, like someone has read my mind, I saw a Punto with the Genuine Fiat Sticker - See attached snap, poor quality due to my mobile doesnt take good ones in bad light.

Plus, I want to get my Brake Calipers painted in Red, how to go about? Anyone?

IMG00203-20110305-1310.jpg

IMG00205-20110305-1310.jpg

IMG00205-20110305-1311.jpg