1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

PUNTO 1.3..ACTIVE or DYNAMIC.,??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by vish_al, Sep 16, 2012.

1. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    I am 5'5" in height. Would there be any visibility problem for me in driving without height adjustable seat or should i go for dynamic which has that feature...:confused:
  2. My wife is 5 feet,she drives the punto,height adjust does help,but only to an extent..dont expect to see everything in front of the car...
    And anyday dynamic is better than active...
    2 people like this.
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    its not only about height adjustment but you have many features in dynamic. my search starts with active ends with emotion. If you ask me, I would suggest you to go with Dynamic.
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I bought a 2012 ACTIVE MJD Punto...

But go for dynamic...its has ABS ..the most important aspect..for about 60k more...

It also has fogs & 4 power windows etc...

Simply go for Dynamic
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore

That's reassuring. I have been thinking, if my wife (who is 5ft) will be comfortable in driving our punto. She has not yet started driving the vehicle :)
  6. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I booked 1.3 active as Dy is 75K extra....

no need for ABS, foglamp.

Pl. ask for driver seat hight in active to dealer ....I did so....
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    For a dynamic has its own safety.. if you can afford better go for Dynamic
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    well.. its not right to say no need for ABS. its a safety feature after all!
    are they going to provide height adjustment in your active? have never heard this before.. pls let us know more about it
  9. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    Thanx for your suggestion guys. I'll be booking it next month.So still some time to think over it.Regarding ABS, I am from Himachal & there r hilly roads. I don't think ABS will do much help.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    ABS, when it's needed, will help on every road conditions and everywhere! I would even say especially on hilly roads.

Take a hypothetical idealised scenario on a hilly road (just for illustration purposes)-

Without ABS - Person XYZ driving some car applies brake hard, wheels skid, no steering control, no barrier at the edge of the road, car falls down.

If the car had ABS, on braking hard, the wheels will lock up but will release momentarily just enough to enable the tyre to grip the road and cause the steering to work. Person A might just escape from falling off by steering his/her vehicle away from the drop.

Ideally i hope we may never need it in our lives. Drive safe everyone!
    4 people like this.