1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.2 Dynamic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by kb10, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Guys,Iam planning to book the beloved Punto - 1.2 Dynamic today!!!!!
    The prices are increased by approx 12k and the offers are still the same as last year ( free insurance,corporate discount & exchange bonus).Nothing new.Thinking of Tuscan Wine color.

Any suggestions whatsoever? I think mine is the 1st booking for 2013:))) in Pune.Is someone else is also planning:)
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  2. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Well to be precise,Iam oscillating between Oceanic Blue and Tuscan wine.Are these colors difficult to maintain?
    Any suggestions on bargaining:)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First congratulations.
    Color is very much individual choice, both Blue and Tuscan wine is nice colors. Yes all the dark color will have to maintain little more than light colors, but the difference is not huge.

BTW, TFIans like BNW most.
    1 person likes this.
  4. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Ravi.Today I went to the showroom at AUNDH and came to know the salesperson Mr.Ganesh Shetty was on leave.Will book tomorrow.Was able to get additional cash discount on handling charges of 3k.Plus Mat & mud flaps.I asked for door protection sil instead of mud flaps.Hope to get that.
  5. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Booked today 1.2 Dynamic Petrol Tuscan wine color.The maximum discounts and freezbees,I could get was:
    Free Insurance - 16371
    Corporate Discount - 4000
    Additional Discount in handling charges - 3000
    Accessories
    Mat
    Mud Flaps
    Door sil
    The waiting begins
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Thanks again Ravi.I spoke to the guy and he told me that as soon he receives chasis number he will inform me the same.Also he will inform when the car is received at the yard for pdi and before sending to RTO.
    One more thing he mentioned though that he has a 2010 model Punto Medium Grey( which I asked him is still available at 2013 model) and has an additional discount of 150000.
    Well I have decided not to think that as an option,but do you think its worth?
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    kb10 congratulation for booking and welcome to the Team FIAT India.

Personally I wont suggest you to go for 2010 model however if it is 2012 model then you can think about it as you will get more discount as you are buying Petrol FIAT.

I think Pandit has 2012 Emotion 1.4 Punto in their stock if discount is heavy and car is in good condition and if you are ok with 1.4 Petrol engine then you can think about that orelse you have 1.2 Dynamic with you :up

Hope to meet you in TFI meets in future.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats kb10.... Welcome to TFi...... :)
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My choice would be a 1.4, with heavy discounts , it ll be a gud buy which you ll not regret. mileage diff between 1.2 n 1.4 shouldnt be more than around 2-3 kmpl.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.