1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.2 Dynamic (Tuscan Wine): For Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by unleash_thunder, Aug 28, 2015.

1. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear All,

With a very heavy heart, I have decided to part ways with my 1.2 dynamic petrol. The reason for sale is up-gradation to a sedan (yet to decide between Skoda Rapid DSG Auto or Linea T-Jet). Please find the relevant details below:

a) MOF: April 2014
    b) ODO Reading: ~10.8K
    c) Insurance: B2B insured with Royal Sundaram till June 2016 including an additional wind-shield cover
    d)Accessories with the car: Michelin XM2 tyres (185/70 R14), OEM Fiat Mudflaps, Floor Mats from Sai Mag Wheels, 100/90 headlight bulbs with Phillips Relay, New coating of 3M Paint Sealant treatment done recently and the one year 3M car package (includes one paint sealant treatment, two car washes and one car wash and wax), PPF from 3M on both the ORVMs and all the door edges, door sills on both the front running boards
    e) Car has been regularly serviced and the 2nd servicing had been completed in June

The car has been maintained pretty well by me. There is a minor scratch and dent in the running board on driver's side, which was inflicted by a moron reversing his Wagon-R and not realising the distance between the cars. However, the same will be repaired from the FASS before handover to a new buyer.

Expected Quote: 4.9L

For ownership details and pictures of the car, please go through the ownership thread, link to which has been provided below:

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/my-first-car-gp-1-2-dynamic-tuscan-wine.12408/
    Deepak, Turbothinghy and prabhjot like this.
  2. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Forgot to mention the leather wrapped steering wheel, leather on handbrake lever and leather in the gear boot alongwith the reverse parking sensors in the accessories list.
  3. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear All,

After serious consultations with family and friends, i have come to a conclusion that i have undervalued my car. Hence, revising the earlier quote from INR 4.9L to INR 5.5L. Please note that the quote is only slightly negotiable.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @unleash_thunder, with due respect, a person can get a brand new Punto Evo 1.2 dynamic at 5.4L in NCR. Give another 15k for more road tax in KA, the price of 5.5L doesn't look realistic.
  5. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Saket, I don't think it is unrealistic-back of the envelope calculation including the current IDV, road tax of KA, insurance, the accessories added along-with the 3M package will lead you somewhere to the same price tag.) Also, do note that the 2014 model comes with rear defogger, 60:40 split of the rear bench and fog-lamps which are currently missing in the new EVO.