1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto 1.2 active

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ashhotjet90, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    little off topic
    @nmp : have u done second servicing of ur punto ???
    if yes : cost ?
    any difference after servicing ?
  2. Once I got 21+ on expressway (no AC) and get almost 16+ on highway and 14-15 in city almost every time. So don’t worry abt FE at all.
    Cons: ground clearance and turning radius (could be in all puntos and not 1.2) ,if you are a racer then may feel underpowered since it’s a heavy car but will get much more stability, handling and ride.
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Quite true , initially u would have problems on speed breakers due to low ground clearance , then one easily gets adjusted to the car . Intial pulling is also low , which improves with time .
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

C.L. model is Firewall 200-4A. Its has keyless entry and operates all 4 doors. I've not faced any issue like auto unlock. Its working absolutly fine.
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Not yet, It will be due in last week of Oct.
  6. delphi10

delphi10

Bangalore
    Hi All
    Any one fixed remote central lock get fixed for Punto Active in Bangalore. If so which dealer or Auto shop fixed. Is there any wire cut or warranty problems you faced. How good is the Installation.

Thanks
    Delphi
  7. macwinkiran

macwinkiran

Bangalore
    Hi
    I too got the same question, I ve got the 1.2 GP dynamic & i want to get the remote locking installed, any body can help us get the price of it.

Thanks
    Macwin
  8. macwinkiran, you can get aftermarket fitting or the one from FIAT accessories list. Check on this website http://fiat-india.com/fiat-accessories.aspx .. Select model as Grande Punto and Category as safety. Aftermarket might be 1k cheaper
  9. macwinkiran

macwinkiran

Bangalore
    @atulalvenkar-Thanks for the link, will check out wid my dealer during service.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have another suggesstion... Reach out to any car accessory shop and get the city AutoCop service center number from them... Call the AutoCop guys and ask them to install AutoCop XS in your car... It just works fine with Punto Active... Actually it is the similar model that Fiat is selling as an accessory with Punto... Costs around 4-5K... The AutoCop enginers visit your home and install it in the car... For Hyderabad the number is 040-27410414....