1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune to Goa on Vespa S 125

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Turbothinghy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Must have been wonderful experience @Turbothinghy. Long time had been dreaming of doing Pune-Goa on Bullet...task is doable but convincing family is damn difficult :arghh:
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Turbothinghy

Nice read man. What fun, a bit brave too!:joyful:

Hope you still have it! It's a keeper, after all.

My sequence, like a couple of other TFi members, was the reverse: Fiat first, Vespa VX later (unless the old LML scooter counts, which it does i suppose!).

The Vespa is actually the favourite of the two, na? no?;)

cheers
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    On a bullet it is definitely more than doable. Though I would recommend entering Goa from South that is from Belgaum and after that also the state Highway is fabulous. You will be on NH 4 for most of the journey and cover distance quickly. Hope you get a chance to do this soon :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2015 ---
    Of course brother I still have it though I drive it only on the weekends, thanks to my 90 hp:happy:. Have driven it for 8k kms in one year.

My father had a lml vespa 150 cc back in the nineties. Though at that time I wasn't so well aware about the Vespa's and it was later sold.

Regarding your last question I would say that I wish to keep both the beauties with me for long :)
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    GirishRaghu and prabhjot like this.