1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune Mumbai Meet 27th Sep 2014, Report Pg 10 Onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @XLR8er : We won't be taking the Paud route. We did a recce of all routes and Paud road is not advisable.

We will be taking the Kamshet route. The details will be updated by end of day today.
    Aniket, FastLove and XLR8er like this.
  2. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    Hello, I'm hoping to register by EOD.. :)..
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Okay. We'll be waiting got the update. Thanks.:)
  4. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Guys, one of my childhood buddy is coming to Pune, and I will not be able to make it to the meet.
    Will have to skip this one. :(
  5. linea7361

linea7361 Timido

:)Hi team..so here is one more Linea MJD will burn the Express way on Sat from Mumbai...REGISTERD... Amogh...Present Sir..:)
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Pronoy: Get your buddy along! I'm sure he'd be overwhelmed by the natural beauty at the meet location.
    mchanna, pronoy_banerjee and Ravi like this.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Updated (reduced) count after the cancellations:

1. Delineated
    2. FGP90HP
    3. pragalbha_f1
    4. scofield
    5. KK
    6. shaileshk
    7. Aanand
    8. softking
    9. nileshdd
    10. nav75
    11. rakesh kushwaha
    12. abhishekpachore
    13. lunafiatic
    14. mchanna
    15. sh00nya
    16. Italia-Linea
    17. mahesh.bandel
    18. PuntoOwner
    19. Shantanu
    20. rishike007
    21. thefiatguy
    22. XLR8er
    23. MakeTheMove

1. pratul
    2. Charioteer
    3. winimation
    4. adwaitorama
    5. kirenh
    6. JohnyBoy
    7. halfclutch
    8. ANIKET
    9. dattatray
    10. Toruk_Macto
    11. FASTLOVE
    12. linea7361
    Guys : please do understand that we negotiated with the resort basis earlier confirmations. In my earlier post I had clearly mentioned that I have paid the advance and informed the resort about the number of people attending. Now if you guys are canceling at the last moment it causes significant issues to me. This inspite of updating the forum and sending email updates to those who had registered.

I cannot go back and forth with the resort about the number of people attending. They make arrangements based on number of people. Note that this is no 5-star resort or a hotel where there are other guests who can also be served the food and therefore the variation can be absorbed.

The entire place is going to be occupied by us. The number that we tell them is the number they prepare for. We have to pay for the number of people we have informed them (basis the forms you guys filled) no matter how many turn up.

Please understand and appreciate the situation. We are trying our level best to give you guys a good experience. It was extremely easy for us to arrange the meet at a dhaba and not bother about anything else. But because everybody is taking an entire day out we believe that you guys should get a good experience and have a good time.

The list that I have posted above is now final from our end. That is what we have submitted to the resort. Now if there is a cancellation, I am sorry, but you will have to pay up. This can be avoided only if there is someone else who registers in your place.

Note that we can have more additions to the list but no deletions. Deletions will happen at a cost.

8. winimation

winimation Amatore

Have just confirmed my participation by transferring the money into Amogh's account :) . I had initially registered for 2 members but it seems I will be coming alone. Anyone not wishing to take their car can join me from Mumbai.

Hope to make great frnds & have a nice time with fellow fiatians!
    nkrishnap and Aniket like this.
  9. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    @amogh , please publish plan for people starting from Pune location.
  10. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    Yay yay!! Registered. TJet'ing from Mumbai :)

@amogh, kindly share bank details for transfer, else ok to pay at venue too, as you suggest.

Not too good with roads, hope I'm able to find the khargar spot ;) .. Is a google link available to the spot?

See you enthusiasts! :D
    amogh likes this.