1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune Mumbai Meet 27th Sep 2014, Report Pg 10 Onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. DeLineated

DeLineated Timido

MH12
    Registered.

BTW, what time are we planning to assemble at the venue ?
    Looks like few are updating the list ?
    Anyone starting from East Pune - Kondhwa/Hadapsar/Kharadi side of town, to form a convoy ?

Pune
    1 pronoy_banerjee - Punto
    2. XLR8er (Rituraj) -Punto
    3. Make the move
    4. Delineated - Linea

Mumbai
    1. FastLove - Linea
    2. Toruk_macto - Punto
    3. Charioteer - Linea
    pronoy_banerjee likes this.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update:

The total number of participants for this meet (members + their families) has crossed 60. For such group size the resort has to make special arrangements. So it is imperative that we pay them an advance.

Please transfer the funds to my account (details sent to all participants on e-mail) and confirm so that it makes my life easier.

Thanks,

Amogh

List of members who have registered so far:

Pune:

1. Delineated
    2. FGP90HP
    3. pragalbha_f1
    4. scofield
    5. KK
    6. shaileshk
    7. Aanand
    8. softking
    9. nileshdd
    10. nav75
    11. rakesh kushwaha
    12. abhishekpachore
    13. lunafiatic
    14. me_at_fiat
    15. mchanna
    16. sh00nya
    17. Italia-Linea
    18. mahesh.bandel
    19. PuntoOwner
    20. kedarbendre
    21. gautamkhadse
    22. Shantanu
    23. rishike007
    24. thefiatguy
    25. XLR8er
    26. MakeTheMove
    27. pronoy_banerjee
    Mumbai:
    1. pratul
    2. Charioteer
    3. winimation
    4. adwaitorama
    5. kirenh
    6. JohnyBoy
    7. halfclutch
    8. Sachin
    9. ANIKET
    10. dattatray
    11. Toruk_Macto
    12. FASTLOVE

Mumbai: Sorry! But a really bad show from you this time. I remember at the last U K Resort Meet Mumbai members vouching that they will outnumber Pune in the next meet. Forget outnumber : you guys are not even half of Pune this time.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  3. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Hello @DeLineated ,

@kedarbendre would be starting from hadapsar, and I'd be starting from Viman Nagar/Kharadi.
    You can contact me on 8 three 9 zero 7 three 67 nine 7.
  4. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Amogh, thanks for organising the event. I enjoyed the meet at UK Resorts.
    Have added you as a beneficiary, I can transfer money only after 24 hours. Will transfer the money tomorrow.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2014 ---
    The parking ground in front of McD / Little World Mall will be better. It is just opposite Three Star Hotel, on the right side of the flyover/highway (when you travel from Vashi towards Panvel). There will be ample space, no crowd in the morning. Also can have coffee in the McD :)
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Amogh,

Agreed that Mumbai count isnt somethign great to talk about. A couple of reason come to my mind regarding the same.
    1) The date wasnt flexible, althought they were definitely announced good time back.
    2) Lot of fence sitters who are yet to make up their mind depending on their prior committments and secretly hoping that they can make it last moment. (One eg is me)
    3) Being a Saturday leaves very little scope for any other planned outings which means again drive 100+ kms one way to the venue after driving for 5 days in the week.
    4) Mumbai TFIians may be genuinely not social as I personally experienced when I had coordinated for the Mumbai meet some time back.

I would suggest give some more time and maybe you will be surprised, ofcourse not matching Pune numbers. So lets not be discouraging members who are yet to join. Understand your dilema regarding the booking, but can I suggest you to announce a cut off date after which no more registrations will be entertained. This will make your life easy too.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur : I was just trying to nudge you guys and invoke some reactions :p The thread has been too silent for my liking. Absolutely no intention of discouraging anyone. In fact I would be ecstatic if Mumbai outnumbers Pune. The roots of TFI have been sown by Mumbai members. That is why I have an emotional attachment with them :)

Earlier we used to have meets on Sundays. But over a period of time an overwhelming majority of members have preferred Saturday so that they can get Sunday to relax and get ready for the coming week. Of course this applies only to people who have a 5 day week and not a 6 day week. But then that is a trade off we had to deal with.

About not being social : I wonder why. Earlier meets we used to have Mumbai outnumber Pune by multiples. I just hope this is an one off. And I hope to see your confirmation soon :)

Amogh
    Aniket and ghodlur like this.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am extremely sorry for missing this. Been occupied with personal work for last one month (Mom is not well and i have to make daily visit for her physiotherapy, plus i am tied up with SBI loan documentation).

I would have loved to be a part of this.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @amogh , your name is not present in the list. Are you not attending this meet? o_O
    Aniket likes this.
  9. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I would have definitely joined but sadly i am not available on the said dates :(
  10. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP