1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune Mumbai Meet 27th Sep 2014, Report Pg 10 Onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    For people coming from Mumbai, it is better to stick to the Expressway till Lonavala after which it will be the internal roads through Lonavala till the resort. Or is there any other way? Below shows the route from Kharghar to resort.

Capture.JPG
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Registered!
    rishike007 and MakeTheMove like this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The distance which I posted was from Pune and I think Pune to Wakad is around 25kms.

I am not sure about the road conditions from Wakad however I driven from both the routes which I mentioned. I vouch for Route # 1 via Paud village for scenic roads.

We need to be careful with the convoy and we should not disturb the road traffic. I would recommend to leave Pune as early as possible.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As quoted by @autowierdo in his earlier post about the horrible road conditions via shivane and all, paud road route it will be. :)
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    registered!!!
    mchanna likes this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Come on Fiatians make the day a Great Day and let the forum overflow with Pictures.....
  7. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Registered and excited.
  8. thefiatguy

thefiatguy Novizio

pune
    Registered....Do i get any acknowledgement, just to know for sure that i got registered? Dont wanna miss it ;)
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Registered!!!
    Andy has confirmed too!!!
    kirenh and jumu like this.
  10. Jayesh Mahajan

Jayesh Mahajan Timido

Pune
    Hi Friends,
    It very nice occasion to meet fellow Fiatian. I will try to make it but not sure as there is family function on same day.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2014 ---
    Hi Amogh,
    Dont worry about TFI. I am regular visitor even when I did own any fiat vehicle. Now I joined formally after recent purchase of Punto. TFI will long live.
    sudipz and kedarbendre like this.