1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune Mumbai Meet 27th Sep 2014, Report Pg 10 Onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Sep 14, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We will take the Chandani Chauk route Kedar. Pune & Mumbai members will meet directly at the venue.

Guys : please confirm your registrations soon as we need to inform the number to the resort and finalise the rates.

I hope the Whatsapp Champions take pains to visit the forum to at least register for the meet. I know it's a horribly tedious talk to close whatsapp for a few minutes, open the browser, type www.teamfiat.com, go to the meet thread and click on the registration form and then TYPE in it. (That's worth a week's workout easily!).

I swear we won't make you do this for another year till the next Pune Mumbai meet (if TFI survives by then!!)
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    kirenh, pabhishek, ghodlur and 3 others like this.
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Registered!
    mchanna likes this.
  3. PuntoOwner

PuntoOwner Timido

bangalore
    BAngalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Kedar

Could you post more clarity around the 1 route, All i get from google maps is the Mumbai Pune highway route,

I would like to explore the scenic route if that is not too crowded. How much time would it take to reach using this route?
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't worry about the route. We will all travel together :)
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Registered... :)
    mchanna likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am unable to upload images from office.

The first route will be like this:

Pune ---> Chandani Chauk ---> Pirangut ---> Paud ---> Chikhalgoan ---> Kolvan ---> Hadashi ---> Chavsar ---> Lohgadh Resort.

The distance is around 85kms from Pune and it will take around 2 - 2.30 hours.

The route has a small ghat and you will be more than happy to drive on this part of the route.

But you have to be very very careful about the blind spots on the way to Resort. You can not drive above 40kmph+.

Photographers be ready with your cameras.

Amogh can you please update the meeting point and the time. I would suggest the toll plaza (which is closed now) on the way to the Paud as our meeting point.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I got one from Bhumkar chowk
    This one looks like countryside road.

route.png
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Wow, This meet will be huge. I am yet to register, will do it soon after confirming count of family members.
    @Rishikesh - Even i also got the same route. Hope this is the one which all others are referring because this route from wakad shows only 45 kms, contrary to 80 kms, as quoted by kedar.
    Coming from chandni chowk in that route, will it increase 35kms?
  9. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    With in short time I will travel from Mumbai to Pune
    I will stay at Pune for 2 days
    I would like to meet you friends
    I like to meet the person who start this team fiat.
  10. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Been there last week. As suggested by Kedar Paud route is very scenic. After Paud the road conditions are not that great but small streams on way will take away all stress. While returning I took shivane-somatne phata route. Road is horrible so avoid.