1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune Meet & Linea Punto Fuel Efficiency Run

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Jan 21, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I can only make it when I come back to Pune in April and get my car :p hope you guys have another meet that time!
  2. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    @ Sathya- Today i drove it for 100 kms...I was in the range of 60-80 Km/hr through out my trip but i got only 13.5KM/L mileage. I think i have to check the air pressure of the tires.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Best of luck 4m TFI & FCCH Hyd. Come on Pune guys , drive your beauties judiciously and get maximum mileage. PLz post output on all forums so all should know fuel efiiciency of FIAT cars.
  4. guys dont forget about the pics part.
    Also the mid pics showing the average mileage would be awesome.
    And drive safe.
    :car :steering :redcar
  5. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    How many Kms your car has run Gaurav? I believe 13.5 for 60-80 at 5th is less.. check it out... or may be its your driving style that has to be changed.. ::D

Anyways enjoy the mileage run and post pictures for sure mate.

Enjoy..Sathya
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    AFAIK 13.5kmpl for a TJet is good..1.4 NA's give that much on longer runs or mabbe more than that...last time i got around 14kmpl on my way to factory n bak..
  7. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    @ Sathya- my car has run 850 Kms..@pioneeraaron- Why i am concerned this time because earlier when i took my car to 400 kms trip it gave me 14.6 kmpl with AC and i was at that time was not that much informed about the driving style for Linea. I drove it mostly at 100 km/hr. but during my last trip, i tried to maintain it in higher gears, maintained it between 60-80 km/hr speed and not used AC and got only 13.5. I think T jet are meant to drive fast ::D

I have not checked the tyre pressure yet. you guys maintain air pressure as recommneded by FIAT or some difference based on experience?
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    If this meet is on then me and my TJet is in......

Also on the FE part.. Mine gives me 12.5 tops... not more than that... a while ago it never came up from 9.5...
    Tried short shifting and now its up to 12.5.... but doesnt budge from there.....

Anything else i can try out??
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    When is the meet planned any developments on it, Hope i was in the list but cannot, Really when i was in Mumbai no such meets were organised (TFI was not existing), now all things are going on it makes me feel envy. :devil
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tony as of now nothing has been decided. We are waiting for Amogh's Reply. I hope he has some great plans ahead. :)