1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pune - Hyderabad Road Trip

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by manosoft, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last friday i have done the trip from Pune to Hyd.Started from Pune @5:30pm and reached Hyd @ 3:45am.
    Pune-Solapur Section is very nice.Becareful near by indapur you will find speed breaker,unfortunately its very hard to find during night drive.it is on a curve.i was @ 80Kmph and went over it.it was very scary though.

From Solapur to Hyd,trust me you will hate this drive during night.Keep your hands firm on the steering wheel.The roads are pathetic.if you find a pothole slow down as soon as possible,its definitely going to be a big hole.
  2. ZMR

ZMR Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello guys, any update on current road condition? i am planning trip to Pune on 9th Sep
  3. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hello guys,

Moving to Pune. Last week saw lot of FIAT's in Pune.

Planning for Hyd-Pune next week. Can someone give heads up on the current condition of roads between two and when is the best time to travel (Day ya Night). Also would be greatful if you can give me pointers of a good FIAT service center in Pune.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Fiat1100 welcome to Pune.

Regarding your query about Pune Hyderabad road condition:

Pune to Solapur stretch is fantastic and you can cover this distance within 3-3.5 hours and after road condition is not that great. Average speed goes down drastically. Expect pathholes, truckers. Avoid night driving on this stretch.

If your car is under warrenty then you need to head towards Sky Moto, Akurdi, PCMC area or Jay Vijay Motors at Pune near PMC building.

If your car is not under warrnety then you can Pandit auto (former FIAT A.S.S.) at Bhosari area in PCMC.
  5. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    My brother did Hyderabad-Pune drive last week (by Indigo Marina). Starting at 0730 hrs, he reached near Pune at 1830 hrs with couple of breaks and then it took 2 hours to reach the destination. As @kedarbendre wrote, section till outskirt of Solapur is not 4-lane and takes more time.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Prefer Day Journey.
  7. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks all for the Valuable inputs. Decided to leave 6am from Hyderabad :)