1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punctured Tyre - How do you drive?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by nehamit, Jun 2, 2010.

1. nehamit

nehamit Timido

This was unbelievable. I was going to Dahod on 01-05-2010, cruising between 110-120 KmPH speed with my family and there was some fat-fat sound appeared, I was in full control, still cruising at the same speed and no idea what the sound was. As this never happened, I decided to stop and observe my Linea externally. I was in a shock to see completely torn out left rear tyre. I could not believe that I drove almost 200 meters with a punctured tyre. This is Linea, the best road grip I ever experienced. I have the experience of total 3 punctures in past while driving and it was horrible as I had to put all my driving skill to control the vehicle. See the beauty of this Fiat Linea, it was totally under control and no special driving skill needed to control the vehicle! Yes I had to replace the whole tyre, which I went for the original one Goodyear only.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

The New generation cars typically do not display stability or swaying issues in a punctured tyre which the old gen cars used to experience. Tubeless tyres also adds to it. However, in a completely worn out tyre, typically one might feel slightly hard steering, & swaying/ rolling of car. Compl5ete stability so that you did not even feel it even in compl5etely worn out tyre is something unique & gives reassurance
  3. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Even am worried about such happenings. you such went 200 meters i would go 2kms and yet not notice it.

I wish in coming time there would a alarm saying your Left-Right Tyre is punctured. :-D