1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Puncture Repair Cost

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by soundar, Jul 26, 2010.

1. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    In Delhi/NCR costs Rs 50 per Tyre.
  2. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    Inside Tyre Patch imbalances the wheel as far as I know. Please avoid the patches.. these are meant for tubes. These are recommended by the puncture guys saying the side walls of the tyre are weak. These will only give the profit to the puncture walah. I had close to 12 punctures in my tyre I never used the patches..
  3. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Today I did, puncture repair with "mushroom" fix. They took Rs 225 for one hole created by a screw. It was Tyre Empire , whitefield.
  4. Since few weeks I was observing that both my front tyres are loosing pressure pretty fast. Normally I check them during every fill (once in ~3 weeks) and It always used to be in 28/29 range down from 32/33 that I keep. But now I saw that the fronts came to 27 that too in a weeks time. Took it to XL tyre point off-N.Usman road T-Nagar and put both tyres to check. The FR showed a nail and FL showed nil. The Thread insert work was done and it costed 175 for 1puncture + 50 for 1 check. I thought it is on higher side. I had indeed checked with them about 'all the rates' before removing the wheels though. But still, the guy once he found 1 puncture had the cheek to ask -sir do you want temporary fix or permanent one. Finding that it was the so called temporary one that I did last time (at my home town more than a year+ back, that still holds with no issues) I went with the same. Didnt even asked more details on the so called perm which cost 375, what the heck! Told them to fill 33 and put it back which they did while checking with that 'hand guage' ; the digi one was not working and I was not comfi seeing this. On return I felt like riding on a brick, initially thought it could be the bad gravel type cond of th road but still checked at the IOC pump, my normal air/gas stop and found it as 51 in both. Come on,... what to say!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I normally pay 100 per puncture

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    my car was stading idle for last 12 days since I was out of station. before starting the car today morning, found that air was quite less in front left tyre. drove straight to a fuel bunk to have it checked. it was just 13 psi, so i asked the guy to check for puncture. it was found and repaired in the next ten minutes without removing the wheel. paid 140 for it.