1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pulsar 200NS my Latest Toy

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ameysane, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    White looks awesome, yes bajaj has redefined indian 2 wheelers industry for young generation.
    The most awaited 350cc+ will also come this year.
    1 person likes this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Ameysane for 200NS. It's looking awesome.
    1 person likes this.
  3. crazydriver

crazydriver

Allepy
    Wow, white looks great in pic Enjoy your ride !!
    1 person likes this.
  4. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    I was waiting for some keen eye to point it out :)

Apache belongs to my younger brother. She was arguably the first 160FI in mumbai.
    & Mine is (again arguably) first white 200ns in Mumbai icon_e_smile.gif

Nopes, white is not available as factory color. Sai Service Borivali offered to paint it for 6K extra.
    Advantage of getting it painted from showroom is, registration papers will show my bike as white.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Its a traffic offence in chandigarh,you get challaned if you are caught riding with floaters\slippers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Wow that looks nice! But sorry to say, that claim of 0-100 in 6 seconds is practically impossible. The gears are short which means it has nice acceleration, but 6 seconds is too much.. I have the 2012 RTR 180 and i managed 0-60 in 3.6 seconds (Apache has 0-60 timer). And 100 in about 9~10 seconds.. And for the info everything is stock.. and after all this i still get atleast 45Kmpl.. and more than 55 if driven under 40kmph at 5th gear.. :D What's the average you get?
  7. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    Not checked the average yet. But the bike cruises very leisurely at around 70 in 6th gear, with engine at around 5k mark.
    Haven't tested the 0-100 as well. will post the time soon.