1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pulling Problem with Brand New Fiat New Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Taurus7, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Guys, Nightmares I am getting for sure, all my summer vacation has gone for a six. After opening up the whole car and changing the Lower Arm they feel it was the Tyres which was creating the problem.

Since Day one I was telling them that go step by step, First wheel alignment, Change alloy and tyres, then Lower Arm, and then Suspension.

but the Fiat Technical guy come to Sky Moto and he Changed the Lower arm without checking out the Tyres.

I don't know what kind of Technical Team Fiat has and how they work, It clearly shows their carelessness towards quality control.
    Ganges likes this.
  2. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Taurus7 - I would also suggest you have a final word with Mangesh, before deciding on the future course of action. Be objective about your future course of action, but also explain to him that you would like to resolve the matter at the earliest without making it messier for anyone.

I dont remember exactly now, but there is also someone sitting in FIAT HQ/Europe who looks at consumer complaints closely. See if you can get hold of some contacts or email ID's.
  3. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello, any update on this issue.
  4. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Taurus7, what finally happened ? Could you please update us ? Is it that difficult to solve a relatively simple issue for a car manufacturer!
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    As per last discussion between me & @Taurus7in the month of June, problem was solved with replacement of all the tires and he was called for road test and delivery of the car.
  6. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Great! Any idea on what was the issue with the tires?
    PradeepM likes this.
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Had a talk with Taurus 7 on phone,
    With replacement of tyres with other used /TD Linea it was still pulling to left.
    But with brand new tyres, the problem resolved,
    Taurus7 had to contact FCA Italy for the same.

Now car is almost 6kkm run including a hassle free trip to Delhi!

I have advised Taurus7 to come up on TFI atleast once in 15 days, as he was saying that there is some jerkiness in third gear. (software updates is already in vogue for this problem, he was unaware of.)